Please be advised that Change Healthcare has become aware of suspicious activities whereby unknown, non-Change Healthcare-affiliated groups are using the Change Healthcare name and logos in employment scams. Click here to find out more.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Are you looking for an opportunity to maximize your potential? As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we’re committed to hiring and developing the best, and providing room to grow. Our talented teams are creating solutions to transform the U.S. healthcare system, so we can impact lives for the better. Our teammates inspire us every day:
"One of the best things about working at Change Healthcare is the energy. It is contagious. We are an entire organization made up of thousands of team members all dedicated to our vision - Inspiring a Better Healthcare System! I have been challenged, supported and encouraged through the opportunities I have experienced here at Change Healthcare."
-Shelby Merryman, Learning Program Manager, Accelerated Development & Intern Programs
"The best part of working for Change Healthcare is working with the people. Every day I work with team members who are incredibly smart and passionate about their work. In addition, I get to work with people who are invested in my development and want to see me win."
-Menisha McCallum, Market Research Specialist
"As a new employee in a growing team and company, any concerns I may have had about fitting in and being accepted were quickly alleviated. It is fun to be included in and surrounded by very dedicated and talented hard working teammates who really care about you professionally and personally. We are each encouraged to lead, make decisions, and share information across the organization. It is refreshing to know that your voice and opinions are heard throughout all levels of Change Healthcare, and that your opinions are welcomed, embraced, and respected."
-Steve Martin, Sr Product Manager, Workday/HCM
"The best part of working for Change Healthcare is interacting with our Team Members. The people who work with Payers, Providers, and our Strategic Partners every day to inspire a better healthcare system through improved clinical decision making, better financial management, and increased member & patient engagement."
-August Calhoun, EVP & President, Sales and Operations
We’re here to make healthcare work better, and the opportunity to improve a person’s life is what inspires us. Our culture is built on the knowledge that great ideas can come from anywhere, and valuing diverse perspectives will lead to innovation.
We empower every employee to search for the best answer, and we always act with integrity and are accountable for our actions.
Our core values are Pursue Purpose, Be Agile, Champion Innovation, Include All, and Earn Trust. These are the guideposts for our culture and drive our interactions internally as well as with our customers. Watch the videos below as some of our team members explain what our values mean to them:
Diversity & Inclusion
Different Backgrounds, Same Values, One Vision: Embracing our differences and fostering an inclusive environment to inspire a better healthcare system.
Its our duty to create an environment where soldiers returning from active duty can flourish within a civilian environment.
We have taken steps to create multiple mutually beneficial initiatives geared towards upcoming and recent grads.
Talent Acquisition Process
Visit our career site, create a profile and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Once you apply for a job opening the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screening.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include, a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Our mission to inspire better health is at the core of all we do. We’re committed to providing total rewards programs to empower your total well-being, including your health, wealth, community and life.
Empowering Your Health
Our competitive health plans provide the support you and your family need to lead a healthy lifestyle, including:
- My Healthy Changes Well-being Program, which allows you to earn up to $1,500 (up to $3,000 employee with spouse/family coverage) for taking healthy actions. The program also helps you lose weight, stay active and reduce your medical plan premiums
- Three medical plans with different deductible and carriers options
- Prescription drug coverage with retail and mail-order benefits
- Three dental plan options that provide free, in-network routine examinations and cleanings
- Two vision plans that cover lenses, contacts and other services
- Best Doctors for second opinions, to find specialists, and to support you if you require emergency or intensive care
- True View services to help you find the right health care for you and your family
- Teladoc Health for 24/7 online access to board-certified doctors for non-emergency medical conditions
Building Your Wealth
We offer rewards, recognition, and financial well-being programs to recognize your contributions to Change Healthcare, and help you build financial security. These include:
- Competitive base pay to inspire great performance
- U.S. 401(k) Supplemental Plan that allows you to save for retirement with pre-tax and Roth contributions. You'll receive a company matching contribution of up to 3.5% when you contribute 5% of base pay
- Tax-free Health Savings and Flexible Spending accounts that allow you to save pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses
- Life insurance at no cost and voluntary life insurance you can purchase to provide financial protection for your family
Supporting Your Community
We're committed to the local communities in which we live and work.
- Volunteer Days: We provide two days off, with pay, for employees to volunteer in their local community
- Company-supported community service initiatives
- Corporate contributions to non-profit organizations
- Support for non-profit board memberships
Enhancing Your Life
We offer benefits and services to help you enjoy life, reach your goals, and prepare for unexpected situations.
- Flexible work arrangements, including part-time, telecommuting and commuter benefits
- Educational assistance that provides reimbursement for courses related to your current job or career goals
- Adoption assistance to support your dream of growing your family
- Paid parental leave for new parents (mother, father, adoptive parents)
- Paid time off and holidays to help you rejuvenate
- Pet insurance that helps with wellness visits, illnesses, accidents, procedures and more
- Home and auto insurance to protect your personal property
- Identity theft protection to prevent fraud and resolve identity theft issues
- Accident insurance that pays a benefit directly to you for hospitalization, fractures and dislocations, emergency room visits and more
- Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity coverage help defray the cost of critical illness or hospitalization, such as reimbursement for child care, travel to and from treatment, meals for the family and more
Change Healthcare is a global company operating in 120+ locations around the world.
Ready to Make a Change?
If you're looking for an organization that will enable you to maximize your potential and make a difference, browse our open positions!
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law and the supplemental information.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.