A solution for hospitals and health systems that want to create better patient estimates at or before the point of service to help increase collections and improve patient satisfaction.Contact Us
Set Patient Financial Expectations Upfront
Help patients understand their benefits and their financial responsibility at or before the point of service.
Help increase point-of-service collections and reduce bad debt associated with write-offs of patient balances by offering an out-of-pocket estimate at the time of service.
Enhance patient satisfaction and create a smoother, easily understood financial experience by informing patients upfront about their financial responsibility.
Help improve staff productivity by guiding non-clinical staff through the clinical process of identifying why a patient is presenting at a facility.
Empower your staff with a credible financial responsibility estimation letter to share with patients.
Calculate patient out-of-pocket responsibilities using data from payer contracts, physician and facility fees, and the patient’s benefit information.
Access Better Patient Estimates
Accurate calculation of patient costs
- Generate patient expense estimates that are contracts-based and created by modeling your providers’ contract with payers, loading historical inpatient and outpatient procedure charge information, and inputting patient benefit information.
- Guide non-clinical staff on how to expand on the physician-provided information to identify services a patient is likely to receive.
- Create pre-inpatient, in-house, outpatient, ambulatory surgical center, and physician fee estimates for patients.
Help increase collections
- Help reduce receivables and bad debt by providing a financial responsibility estimate to patients to help them understand what they will owe.
- Help increase point-of-sale collections by empowering your staff to engage patients in a financial dialogue earlier in the revenue cycle.
Improve patient financial visibility
- Give your patients access to a credible estimation of their out-of-pocket costs to provide a transparent financial experience. The estimate letter is generated as a PDF and can be printed or emailed to patients.
- Support your patients around the financial aspects of their healthcare by empowering your staff to begin the financial discussion at or before the point of service.
- Help patients better navigate the healthcare system and to identify the best option for their needs by providing them with an accurate estimate of their out-of-pocket expenses at or before the point of service.