An EHR-integrated solution that can help health systems establish a standard of care, reduce unnecessary imaging, and comply with the Protecting Access to Medicare Act.
What’s Included in CareSelect® Imaging
EHR-integrated point-of-order guidance
- Consult criteria automatically at the point of order
- Deliver actionable feedback in the ordering workflow
- Limit workflow interruption based on clinical need
- Transmit AUC consultation information downstream
Society-authored Appropriate Use Criteria from qPLEs
- Rely on evidence-based criteria for the American College of Radiology (ACRselect®)
- Target cardiology and oncology ordering with AUC from the American College of Cardiology and the National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- Support specialty ordering with AUC from the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging and the Society for Pediatric Radiology
Targeted Analytics for Imaging Utilization Management
- Examine inappropriately ordered tests and tests with no scoring data
- Track appropriateness improvement with increased AUC exposure
- Provide focused insights into the behaviors of certain providers, specialties, or departments
- Quickly identify outlier ordering providers
Point-of-order guidancedrives enterprise-wide improvement
Establish a standard of care for the ordering of advanced imaging
CareSelect Imaging helps you identify unnecessary diagnostic imaging utilizing a comprehensive set of evidence-based standards. Applying strong, data-driven governance can help reduce the inappropriate use of imaging services and eliminate unnecessary tests.
Consult Appropriate Use Criteria to enable PAMA compliance
The Protecting Access to Medicare Act (PAMA) requires providers to consult Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) for all advanced imaging ordered under Medicare Part B. CareSelect Imaging is fully qualified by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) as a CDSM and delivers AUC from four qualified Provider-Led-Entities (qPLEs).
Partner with private payers to expedite prior authorization
Streamline the prior authorization process for advanced imaging tests by engaging payers with order appropriateness data.
What Our Customers Are Saying
What Our Customers Are Saying
CareSelect® Imaging allows us to practice in a way that uniformly confirms that we’re ordering the most appropriate diagnostic study and enhancing patient safety. At the same time, it helps us become better stewards of health care costs for our network and ensures we are maximizing our own reimbursements. So, everybody wins.
- CareSelect® Imaging Access Discover CareSelect Imaging Access, an integrated decision support solution for smaller EHR vendors that enables the delivery of PAMA-compliant imaging decision support to their customers. Learn more
- CareSelect® Risk Assessor Discover our EHR-integrated BRCA risk calculator that automates breast cancer risk assessment to drive fast, accurate risk calculation and help reduce burden. Learn more
- CareSelect® Lab Learn more about our cloud-based clinical decision support solution for health systems that establishes a standard of care for lab test utilization. Learn more
- CareSelect® Imaging Open Access Discover CareSelect Imaging Open Access, which enables widespread access to the tools needed for compliance with the Protecting Access to Medicare Act (PAMA). Learn more