CareSelect® Risk Assessor
An EHR-integrated clinical calculator for providers who want to automate breast cancer risk assessment.
Fast, accurateBRCA risk assessments help increase efficiency
Automated risk assessments help increase administrative efficiency
Help reduce administrative burden by automatically populating all relevant patient data and family history.
Estimate breast cancer risk with the Tyrer-Cuzick scoring model to help improve risk-score accuracy
Automatically calculate patients’ chances of developing breast cancer within 10 years, and within their lifetimes.
Streamline prior authorization requirements to practice cost-effective care
Leverage the patient risk score to inform clinical decision-making about the appropriateness of follow-up care, including genetic counseling, and help ensure all prior authorization requirements are met.
What’s included in CareSelect® Risk Assessor
Epic-integrated Clinical Calculator
- Automatically populate all relevant patient data and family history
- Interface with the patient medical record and Epic’s mammography module
- Evaluate common risk factors with advanced predictive modeling
Tyrer-Cuzick Scoring Model
- Use the most sensitive tool available for detecting a patient’s risk for breast cancer1,2
- Account for both personal and extensive family history risk factors
- Calculate a patient’s chance of having BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations
1. Howlader N, Noone AM, Krapcho M, Miller D, Bishop K, Altekruse SF, et al, editors. SEER cancer statistics review , 1975–2013.
2. Myers ER, Moorman P, Gierisch JM, Havrilesky LJ, Grimm LJ, Ghate S, et al. Benefits and harms of breast cancer screening: a systematic review [published erratum appears in JAMA 2016;315:1406]. JAMA 2015;314: 1615–34.
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.