Self-Pay Coverage services for hospitals and health systems that want to decrease uncompensated care and reduce bad debt by helping patients find appropriate funding sources for medical bills.Contact Us
Reduce Uncompensated Care
Uncover funding sources for self-pay patients to help decrease uncompensated care and the risk of bad debt.
Simplify Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) enrollment by leveraging state-of-the-art technology.
Determine eligibility for government-funded programs and help patients enroll.
Increase patient satisfaction by reducing out-of-pocket expenses.
Support patients by providing education, direct access to portals, and assistance with application submission.
Identify potential reimbursement opportunities among inpatient, outpatient, and ER self-pay patients.
Drive Down Uncompensated Care
Identify coverage sources for self-pay patients
- Drive down uncompensated care by identifying coverage for self-pay patients, regardless of your state’s participation in
- Proprietary technology combined with our trusted representatives assist patients in submitting applications and enrolling in the right program for coverage.
- Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, we simplify enrollment in Medicaid, federal disability programs such as SSI and SSDI, or Qualified Health Plans.
Support patient enrollment in funding programs
- Our onsite staff consults with patients to determine their potential eligibility for enrollment in government funding sources at the federal, state, and local levels to secure payment.
- Our service enrolls patients in Medicaid for opt-in and opt-out states and supports federal disability enrollment. Many patient-facing employees are approved by CMS as Certified Application Counselors.
- Onsite staff support patients by providing direct access to online portals, helping to educate patients on available programs, and assisting with application submissions.
Screen the entire self-pay population
- We identify potential recovery opportunities among inpatient, outpatient, and ER self-pay patients.
- Our services include state-of-the-art technology to uncover provider data and create robust patient profiles to find existing coverage.