in patient A/R managed for providers each year
SmartPay™ for Providers
The consumer payments solution for providers who want to collect more to reduce A/R days and costs.Contact Us
Help Improve Patient Collections
Help collect more patient payments, faster, and improve patient satisfaction by making it easy for patients to pay where and how they want.
Help decrease your cost-to-collect and risk of bad debt by collecting more payments both prior to and at the time of-service, and by reducing third-party collections.
Simplify omni-channel payments with merchant services for processing credit cards, HSA cards, and debit cards.
Integrate with all major EMR/HIS systems for a seamless payments experience.
Update Your Patient Collections Strategy
- Transition your one-size-fits-all billing process to Personalized Communications. Our digital communications help you reach patients faster, and our innovative payment technology helps speed collections.
- Minimize your printing and postage expenses by accepting online and over-the-phone payments.
- Help collect more patient payments upfront with eCashiering. Your staff can accept payments in-person or by phone via credit cards, HSA cards, debit cards, eCheck (ACH), paper checks, and cash.
- Make it easy for patients to pay you when they’re tackling other monthly bills with Consumer Pay Online. Patients have the flexibility to make one-time payments or set-up payment plans for automatic, recurring payments.
- Offer your patients another 24/7 self-service option with our automated, interactive Phone Pay. Patients can make payments using a multi-lingual, menu-driven system.
- Simplify reconciliation by having all transactions deposited into your account and receive a single source for payment posting into your EMR/HIS. You’ll also receive assistance from a single source for operational support and issue resolution.
- Receive one bill at the end of the month reflecting a single rate for all payments activity, including merchant services fees.
* Change Healthcare is a registered ISO/FSP of Woodforest National Bank in Houston, TX - Member FDIC
Providing Measurable Value
patients received payment communications
providers receive check or EFT payments per year