in patient A/R managed for providers each year
SmartPay™ for Providers
The consumer payments solution for providers who want to improve upfront collection and optimize each patient interaction.Contact Us
Help Improve Patient Collections
Help collect more patient payments, faster, and improve patient satisfaction by making it easy for patients to pay where and how they want.
Help decrease your cost-to-collect and risk of bad debt by collecting more payments before, during, and after point of service; and by reducing third-party collections.
Simplify omni-channel payments with merchant services for processing credit cards and debit cards, including HSA and FSA cards.
Help increase patient payments across multiple payment methods, including online, mobile, telephone, and by mail, which are all PCI compliant.
Integrate with all major EMR/HIS systems for a seamless payments experience.
Streamline vendor management with a single, integrated solution.
Update Your Patient Collections Strategy
Streamline payment processing
- Transition your one-size-fits-all billing process to SmartPay™ Personalized Communications. Our electronic communications are supported by data analytics and help you reach patients faster, and our innovative payment technology helps speed collections.
- Minimize your printing and postage expenses by accepting online and over-the-phone payments.
- Automate depositing, posting, and managing mailed patient payments to help you get paid faster with our bank-independent Consumer Lockbox.
- Help collect more patient payments upfront with eCashiering. Your staff can accept payments in-person or by phone via credit cards, HSA cards, debit cards, eCheck (ACH), paper checks, and cash.
- Make it easy for patients to pay you when they’re tackling other monthly bills with Consumer Pay Online. Patients have the flexibility to make one-time payments or set-up payment plans for automatic, recurring payments.
- Offer your patients another 24/7 self-service option with our automated, interactive Phone Pay. Patients can make payments using a multi-lingual, menu-driven system.
- Simplify reconciliation by having all transactions deposited into your account and receive a single source for payment posting into your EMR/HIS. You’ll also receive assistance from a single source for operational support and issue resolution.
- Receive one bill at the end of the month reflecting a single rate for all payments activity, including merchant services fees.
* Change Healthcare is a registered ISO/FSP of Woodforest National Bank in Houston, TX - Member FDIC
Change Healthcare has earned HITRUST CSF® Certification status for this solution. Learn more here.
Providing Measurable Value
consumer payments to providers