Revenue Cycle Management Services for Pathology Practices
Revenue cycle management services for pathologists who want to reduce ineffective touches, increase speed-to-payment, and maximize cash flow.
What’s included in RCM Services for Pathology Practices
- Charge reconciliation
- Documentation audit
Billing and A/R follow-up
- Insurance verification, authorization management, and enrollment
- Eligibility and coverage discovery
- Claim creation and submission via clearinghouse
- Delinquent claim management and resubmission
- Under/over payment and payer contract monitoring
- Credit balance management
- Patient-friendly statements
- Balance transfer
- Denial root cause analysis
- Appeals management
- Remittance monitoring
- Clinical documentation support
- Payment management (for insurers and patients)
- Digital patient engagement
- Financial call center
- Monthly deliverables with executive summary
- Standard and ad hoc reporting
- Self-service analytics
Physician group management services
- Practice management
- Financial management
RCM for pathology practicesfocuses on people, processes, and technology
Automation to reduce wasted time in the labor force
Our pathology billing services include an automated claims status engine that helps decrease time wasted and allows our RCM operators to place a laser focus on processing claims.
Labor pools to cover staffing needs with greater ease
It’s hard to find, hire, and train people. We can do this with greater ease than providers can independently, through access to national and global labor pools coupled with our pathology billing services.
AI to increase speed to payment and accuracy of claims
Our pathology billing services include an industry-leading AI-enabled coding service that can help code claims faster while producing highly accurate results. Our ability to transmit electronically allows accuracy and speed. Plus, we have electronic connections to most payers via the nation’s largest clearinghouse.
A claim-editing repository to reduce denials and improve the appeal process
Our pathology billing services offer a robust claim-editing repository that enables operators to submit properly formatted clean claims with all the appropriate clinical support.
- Physician Billing Services | Physician RCM Services Learn how our medical billing & revenue cycle management services for physician groups and specialty practices help grow revenue & maintain positive cash flow. Learn more
- Clinical Laboratory RCM & Billing Services Learn how our revenue cycle management and billing services for independent and hospital-owned laboratories can help improve cash flow and revenue. Learn more
- Physician Practice Management & Consulting Service Discover our medical practice management services for independent & hospital-employed physicians who want to improve efficiency & drive revenue at the practice. Learn more