Hosted Payer Services
Helps remove costs associated with maintaining the high-availability systems needed to support providers and members while also reducing development costs that arise with changing standards and technology.
Industry-leadingsecurity, stability, and responsiveness
The value of a modern medical network
Built on the latest AWS technology, Hosted Payer Services (HPS) is tightly integrated with the vast Change Healthcare clearinghouse.
Market-leading availability and response times can help you lower support and development costs while increasing provider satisfaction. Clients using HPS have experienced a 50% reduction in error rate, a 7x-faster response time, and 99.9% availability with fewer timeouts.
Hosted eligibility and claim status
By receiving and responding to standard medical transactions on your behalf, HPS can help reduce administrative costs as well.
All that’s needed is a basic ETL providing member demographics, plan, accumulator, and third-party-provider information.
Grow as you go
Our per-member, per-month pricing has no transaction limits, making it easier to predict costs and avoid seasonal spikes.
What’s included in Hosted Payer Services
Support End-to-End Electronic Claims Processing
- Reduce payer administration costs
- Remove technical barriers
- Increased provider satisfaction
Unparalleled Pricing Benefits
- Per-member, per-month pricing
- No transaction limits
- Grows as you grow
- Predictable/non-seasonal costs
Increased Value for Payers
- Infrastructure cost removal
- Help lower support and development costs
- Market-leading availability
- Market leading response times
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.
- Medical Claim Attachments Discover how our healthcare payments network can help payers save on costs with increased electronic payment adoption and consolidated printed correspondence. Learn more
- Payer Data Exchange A payer data exchange solution for third parties that need payer data for their systems and workflows. Learn more
- ConnectCenter™ A revenue cycle management solution for providers that want to monitor claim denials, manage appeals, and maintain up-to-date payer information. Learn more
- Payer Connectivity Services A claims administration, routing, and first-pass adjudication system for payers that want to consolidate and manage their inbound and outbound transaction streams at a single connection point. Learn more