Payer Data Exchange
A payer data exchange solution for third parties that need payer data for their systems and workflows
Streamlineretrieval of payer data from multiple sources
Get faster insights from almost any payer’s data
Streamline data retrieval from payers to help speed case resolution and gain better insight.
An integrated platform for payer data
Use a single platform to retrieve payer data without creating and maintaining multiple payer connections.
Standardized format through a single third-party payer data exchange
Integrate payer data into systems and workflows using a portal or APIs.
What’s included with Payer Data Exchange
EOB Advisor for HSA and FSA Administrators
- Clients can pay balances directly
- Customers see substantiated expenses
- There is no need to gather supporting documents
Pre-Care Alert™ for Care Advocates
- Advises when a customer reaches out for care
- Allows for early, effective help
- Monitors eligibility requests and responses
Claim Confirm for Supplementary Insurers
- Substantiate medical events
- Pay claimants faster
- Pull data from multiple payers
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.
- Medical Claim Attachments Discover how our healthcare payments network can help payers save on costs with increased electronic payment adoption and consolidated printed correspondence. Learn more
- ConnectCenter™ A revenue cycle management solution for providers that want to monitor claim denials, manage appeals, and maintain up-to-date payer information. Learn more
- Payer Connectivity Services A claims administration, routing, and first-pass adjudication system for payers that want to consolidate and manage their inbound and outbound transaction streams at a single connection point. Learn more
- Advanced Claim Management An advanced claiming solution for payers that want to improve claim auto-adjudication rates and identify the most efficient path to process claims for a higher first-pass rate and lower costs. Learn more