Medical Claim Attachments
An electronic claim attachments solution for providers, payers, and partners who want to eliminate manual processes to improve revenue cycle efficiency.
5features to improve revenue cycle efficiency
Achieve a more streamlined workflow
Drive efficiency by sending and receiving attachments electronically with their associated claims.
Submit the correct documentation the first time by accessing payer-specific requirements and attaching documentation and information directly to the claim.
Help reduce customer-service calls by offering visibility into claim and attachment status.
Help decrease costs
Help reduce the administrative burden and costs of paper workflows by using electronic medical claims and attachments.
Simplified attachment workflows
- Provides multiple options for providers to submit attachments
- Includes built-in payer requirements
- Electronically delivers attachments to payers
- Requests, receives, tracks, and manages attachments using the online portal
Helps accelerates reimbursement
- Allows providers to send the right documents with the appropriate information
- Reduces calls to payers to obtain attachment requirements
- Reduces the need to follow up on lost paper attachments
- Increases the potential for faster claims payments
- Connects to more than 800,000 providers and 2,100 payers
- Increases your volume of electronic transactions
- Helps improves efficiency with streamlined workflows
- Ties medical attachments directly to claims
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.
- Payer Data Exchange A payer data exchange solution for third parties that need payer data for their systems and workflows. Learn more
- ConnectCenter™ A revenue cycle management solution for providers that want to monitor claim denials, manage appeals, and maintain up-to-date payer information. Learn more
- Payer Connectivity Services A claims administration, routing, and first-pass adjudication system for payers that want to consolidate and manage their inbound and outbound transaction streams at a single connection point. Learn more
- Advanced Claim Management An advanced claiming solution for payers that want to improve claim auto-adjudication rates and identify the most efficient path to process claims for a higher first-pass rate and lower costs. Learn more