Change Healthcare Stratus Imaging Share
A cloud-based medical-image-sharing platform that lets providers view and exchange medical images with payers, patients, and EHRs to improve care quality, increase physician collaboration, and reduce costs.
What’s included in Change Healthcare Stratus Imaging Share
Support high-quality patient care
- Eliminate frustrating wait for prior images to be pulled or to arrive from a referring physician’s office
- Consult other physicians on treatment plans well before the patient’s visit
- Streamline the process of storing, sharing, and accessing images across multiple organizations
- All images are identified with each organization’s medical-record number to prevent duplicate records
- Help prevent unnecessary diagnostic testing by ensuring all clinicians have access to patient medical exams, images, and reports
- Promote cross-departmental care collaboration by enabling image sharing across the world
- Users can send a secure email link to colleagues, who can then view an exam in their web browser from any location
Enable automated image routing
- Share images with anyone inside or outside of your network with our flexible cloud infrastructure
- Enables a mix of automated, semiautomated, and direct-managed image-sharing workflows
- Give and receive prior images from a wide variety of sources directly to your PACS
- Export images to outside facilities from within your PACS workflow, saving time
- Interface directly with your EHR, PACS, DICOM modalities, or external imaging systems via DICOM, DICOMWeb, and HL7
Simplify access with client-side rendering
- Simplify data access from any device or any location at any time
- Use our proprietary, streaming, client-side rendering architecture
- Connect to the image-sharing platform via a web browser or any Internet-connected device
Enablefast, simple medical-image exchange
Technology to support medical image sharing and collaboration
Help improve care quality and patient safety by providing immediate access to the patient’s medical images. Plus, support care-plan collaboration by making it easy for clinicians to request a consultation on current and prior radiology exams via a secure email link. Images can be viewed on our mobile-friendly HTML5 high-speed diagnostic viewer.
Medical image sharing to help reduce costs
Help reduce the cost of duplicate testing. Our medical image-sharing solution helps decrease the number of redundant exams and prevent unnecessary radiation exposure. Eliminate the operational and capital expenditure costs associated with burning CDs and DVDs.
Advanced image viewing to help provide better patient care
Help reduce patient-care delays by allowing specialist offices to view exams and reports from the referring physician well in advance of the patient visit without waiting for CDs or DVDs to be sent via courier.
Automation and uploads to help streamline workflows
Streamline your workflow with configurable automated, semiautomated, and direct-managed image-routing processes to help you increase efficiencies and reduce waste. Also, help save time with high-speed medical-image upload from CDs, DVD, USB sticks, folders, PACS, and web portals. The system supports CDs and DICOMDIR and overwrites fields on upload.