Change Healthcare Stratus Imaging Share
A cloud-based medical image sharing platform that lets providers view and exchange radiology and cardiology images with payers, patients, and EHRs to improve care quality, increase physician collaboration, and reduce costs.
EnableFast, Simple Medical Image Exchange
- Improve care quality and patient safety by providing immediate access to the patient’s medical images. Decrease the number of redundant exams and prevent unnecessary radiation exposure.
- Support care plan collaboration by making it easy for clinicians to request a consultation on current and prior radiology exams via a secure email link. Images can be viewed on our mobile-friendly HTML5 high-speed diagnostic viewer.
- Streamline your workflow with configurable automated, semi-automated, and direct-managed image routing processes to help you increase efficiencies and reduce waste.
- Reduce the cost of duplicate testing, which comprises an estimated 10% to 30% of radiology imaging.1 Help eliminate the operational and capital expenditure costs associated with burning CDs and DVDs.
- Reduce patient care delays by allowing specialist offices to view exams and reports from the referring physician well in advance of the patient visit, without waiting for CDs or DVDs to be sent via courier.
- Save time with high-speed medical image upload from CDs, DVD, USB sticks, folders, PACS, and web portals. The system supports CDs and DICOMDIR and overwrite fields on upload.
Improve Efficiency With Access to Medical Imaging
Support High-Quality Patient Care
- Eliminate the frustrating wait for prior images to be pulled or to arrive from the referring physician’s office. Consult with other physicians on treatment plans well before the patient’s visit.
- Streamline the process of storing, sharing, and accessing images across multiple organizations. All images are identified with each organization’s medical record number to prevent duplicate records.
- Prevent unnecessary diagnostic testing by ensuring all clinicians have access to the patient’s medical exams, images, and reports.
- Promote cross-departmental care collaboration by enabling image-sharing across the world. Users can send a secure email link to their colleagues, who can then view an exam in their web browser, from any location, without needing a specific account.
Enable Automated Image Routing
- Share images with anyone inside or outside of your network with our flexible cloud infrastructure, which enables a mix of automated, semi-automated, and direct-managed image sharing workflows.
- Give and receive access to prior images and reports. Import outside images from a wide variety of sources directly to your PACS. Export images to outside facilities from within your PACS workflow, saving time.
- Interface directly with your EHR, PACS, DICOM modalities, or external imaging systems via DICOM, DICOMWeb, and HL7.
Simplify Access With Client-Side Rendering
- Simplify data access from any device at any location at any time, due to our proprietary streaming client-side rendering architecture.
- Connect to the image sharing platform via a web browser on any internet-connected device.