Change Healthcare Cardiology CathTM
Change Healthcare Cardiology Cath™ solution is the patient-centric cardiac imaging solution and information management system for hospital catheterization labs that want to manage the complete periprocedural workflow of the cath environment.
EnhanceCath Lab Workflow and Productivity
Aggregates Data from Multiple Users and Systems
Single comprehensive electronic patient record
- The intuitive and advanced cath lab reporting application allows facilities to define the user interface according to individual requirements.
- Comprehensive multi-modality support enables users to access an array of images and make decisions based on comprehensive information.
- Advanced cardiac imaging functionality enables cardiologists to annotate, process, and measure directly on the cardiac image.
Web-based access and viewing
- Advanced web-viewing capabilities that emulate a workstation experience make it possible for users to complete tasks remotely.
- Web-based access makes it possible for cardiologists to finalize procedure reports via the web.
- Allows for real-time inclusion of hemodynamic and other procedural data into the final cath and EP procedure reports.
- Supports industry standards, including DICOM, HL7, and the IHE initiative for integration with existing hardware and information systems.
- Report data can be easily transferred for ACC and State registry submissions.
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.