Change Healthcare Cardiology Cath™
Change Healthcare Cardiology Cath™ solution is the patient-centric cardiac imaging solution and information management system for hospital catheterization labs that want to manage the complete periprocedural cath lab workflow.
What’s Included in Change Healthcare Cardiology Cath™
Single Comprehensive Electronic Patient Record
- Define user interface by individual requirements
- Multi-modality support to access array of images
- Annotate/measure directly on the cardiac image
Web-Based Access and Viewing
- Complete tasks remotely
- Web-viewing emulates workstation experience
- Cardiologists finalize procedure reports via web
- Get real-time data into final cath reports
- Supports DICOM, HL7, and IHE Initiatives
- Easily submit for ACC and State Registry
EnhanceCath Lab Workflow and Productivity
Resources and Brochures
Streamline the Reporting Workflow for Pediatric Cath Procedures
The Change Healthcare Cardiology Hemo™ solution integrates directly with PedCath to provide a complete reporting workflow for adult and pediatric cath procedures, from the Cath lab through physician reporting.
Improving Lab Performance and Efficiency
Change Healthcare Cardiology Hemo helps streamline workflow in the cath and EP labs, and shares images and information — all within a single system.
- Change Healthcare Enterprise Imaging Education Center Improve user competences with our self-paced training videos that provide the knowledge and skills to effectively manage our Enterprise Imaging solutions. Learn more
- Change Healthcare Cardiology Charge Manager™ Discover our cardiology charge capture system that helps providers eliminate duplicate data entry and ensure that all charges match documentation. Learn more
- Change Healthcare Cardiology Echo™ Learn why our Cardiology Echo solution is the image reporting and information management solution for cardiovascular service lines that want to save time and money. Learn more
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.