Managing Data: How to Measure What Matters in Cardiovascular Imaging
Use new tools to make informed decisions that help improve clinical operations.
Today’s healthcare system demands that providers save time and costs, so they can ultimately focus on what matters most—patient care.
Whether you are running a single report for a physician or creating a complex multifacility dashboard for your monthly Cardiology board meeting, Change Healthcare Cardiology Analytics provides you with the tools you need to access all the data across your cardiovascular service line to help improve:
- Data consumption, easy data entry, and automated data flow.
- Staff performance monitoring to elevate quality of care.
- Data analysis across multiple procedures and service lines.
Watch this webinar to learn how you can get the tools to help you make informed decisions and improve clinical operations.
Attendees will learn how Change Healthcare Cardiology Analytics leverages data to transform cardiovascular care, while addressing common industry challenges. This includes:
- What decision makers can do to solve problems related to volume trends, schedule and resource management, productivity, patient flow, and referrals.
- How CV departments can better meet accreditation submissions.
- How to improve report quality, accuracy, and customization across the enterprise.