COVID-19 Analytic Data Sets
An online COVID-19 data set for healthcare organizations that provides comprehensive, geographically detailed, and continuously updated indicators of pandemic activity at the community level.
Understandthe Impact of COVID-19
Conduct Advanced COVID-19 Data Science Research
Unparalleled Data Breadth
- Data extends beyond your organization for comparative analyses spanning claims, tests, diagnosis codes, and remittances.
- Data depth includes 1.2 - 1.3 billion medical claims, 750 million pharmacy claims, and 80 million lab orders and results. Our data also includes history on over 220 million unique patients dating back to 2012.
- Data timeliness is critical and our COVID-19 reports are always generated with current data. On average, 50% of claims are warehoused and available within one week of treatment date, and 85% of claims are available within one month.
Comprehensive, Robust COVID-19 Reports
- Comprehensive, up-to-date data sets include explicit COVID-19 and respiratory management claims, tests, and diagnosis codes.
- Explore the impact of COVID-19 across communities and uncover disparities in treatment, access, and outcomes.
- COVID-19 reports are easy to comprehend and can be customized to accommodate your needs.
Actionable Analytics for Strategic Insights
- Identify pandemic trends and patterns to help improve patient treatment via robust reports or within a hosted Data Science as a Service environment.
- Analyze disparities of care within individual communities to uncover opportunities to address treatment challenges.
- Perform analytics to predict disease progress in patients and populations.
Providing Measurable Value
academic and industry collaborators tracking the progression of COVID-19
million COVID-19 cases nationwide*
trillion healthcare claims
Important: Source: Johns Hopkins University and Medicine Coronavirus Research Center.