COVID-19 Analytic Data Sets
An online COVID-19 data set for healthcare organizations that provides comprehensive, geographically detailed, and continuously updated indicators of pandemic activity at the community level.
Understandthe impact of COVID-19
What’s Included in COVID-19 Analytic Data Sets
Unparalleled Data Breadth
- Data extends beyond your organization for comparative analyses spanning claims, tests, diagnosis codes, and remittances
- Data depth includes 1.2 – 1.3 billion medical claims, 750 million pharmacy claims, and 80 million lab orders and results
- Data includes history on more than 220 million unique patients dating back to 2012
Comprehensive, Robust COVID-19 Reports
- Include explicit COVID-19 and respiratory management claims, tests, and diagnosis codes
- Explore the impact of COVID-19 across communities
- Uncover disparities in treatment, access, and outcomes.
- East to comprehend and can be customized to accommodate your needs
Actionable Analytics for Strategic Insights
- Analyze disparities of care within individual communities
- Uncover opportunities to address treatment challenges
- Perform analytics to predict disease progress in patients and populations
Providing Measurable Value
academic and industry collaborators tracking the progression of COVID-19
million COVID-19 cases nationwide*
trillion healthcare claims
Important: Source: Johns Hopkins University and Medicine Coronavirus Research Center.