COVID-19 Analytic Data Sets
An online COVID-19 data set for healthcare organizations that provides comprehensive, geographically detailed, and continuously updated indicators of pandemic activity at the community level.
Understandthe impact of COVID-19
Use de-identified data to better understand pandemic impact
Access de-identified COVID-19 claims to present a more complete, multi-dimensional view of the pandemic and its impact. Use de-identified healthcare COVID-19 data sets and contractually permissioned data in strict compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
Timely and dynamic data to provide greater understanding
Move beyond static test and diagnosis reports into a dynamic data set that gives you an understanding of disease progression, intervention effectiveness, and healthcare system impacts. Data timeliness is critical and our COVID-19 reports are always generated with current COVID-19 data sets. On average, 50% of claims are warehoused and available within one week of treatment date, and 85% of claims are available within one month.
Identify trends to improve patient treatment with COVID-19 data sets
Help improve patient treatment by identifying pandemic trends and patterns within individual communities via robust reports or within a hosted Data Science as a Service environment. Analyze statistically meaningful COVID-19 data sets that provides actionable insight.
What’s Included in COVID-19 Analytic Data Sets
Unparalleled Data Breadth
- Data extends beyond your organization for comparative analyses spanning claims, tests, diagnosis codes, and remittances
- Data depth includes 1.2 – 1.3 billion medical claims, 750 million pharmacy claims, and 80 million lab orders and results
- Data includes history on more than 220 million unique patients dating back to 2012
Comprehensive, Robust COVID-19 Reports
- Include explicit COVID-19 and respiratory management claims, tests, and diagnosis codes
- Explore the impact of COVID-19 across communities
- Uncover disparities in treatment, access, and outcomes.
- East to comprehend and can be customized to accommodate your needs
Actionable Analytics for Strategic Insights
- Analyze disparities of care within individual communities
- Uncover opportunities to address treatment challenges
- Perform analytics to predict disease progress in patients and populations
Providing Measurable Value
academic and industry collaborators tracking the progression of COVID-19
million COVID-19 cases nationwide*
trillion healthcare claims
Important: Source: Johns Hopkins University and Medicine Coronavirus Research Center.
Need support for
- Data Science as a Service See how our secure, hosted environment enables you to build healthcare data science analytics using deidentified data from claims and other datasets. Learn more
- Market Insights Explore our comprehensive quarterly analysis of healthcare market research that helps identify new insights into industry trends for cost-effective decisions. Learn more
- SDoH Analytics See how our social determinants of heath datasets and analytics help organizations to better understand at-risk populations and devise effective interventions. Learn more
- Clinical Trials Access Network Discover our solution for patient recruitment in clinical trials that helps providers match patients to relevant clinical trials. Learn more
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.