Structured industry content for payers and providers who want to support consistent application of third-party content and policies and improve review workflow.
What’s included in Industry Content
- Medicare policies in structured, interactive Q&A format
- Quantity and time-frame utilization limits and non-covered indications and services
- Comprehensive content including nearly 500+ Medicare National and Local Coverage Determinations (NCD/LCDs) formatted into 125+ subsets of medical necessity criteria
- Links to MAC / policy
- NCD or LCD/MAC auto selection
- Frequent content updates every 6 weeks to keep up with rapidly changing LCD/NCDs
The ASAM Criteria® Navigator
- The ASAM Criteria in structured, interactive Q&A format
- Recommendations for appropriate level of care and services
- Comprehensive content including all ASAM levels of care and withdrawal management covering all dimensions
- Interrater Reliability testing for improved consistency and accuracy of criteria use
- The ASAM Criteria® (exclusive access)
- Medicare Behavioral Health
- Medicare Durable Medical Equipment
- Medicare Imaging
- Medicare Molecular Diagnostics and Lab
- Medicare Pharmacy
- Medicare Procedures
Structured, interactiveguidance to drive consistent, efficient reviews
Intuitive Q&A format for UM to simplify and speed review workflows
Reduce review times, support review consistency, and streamline the prior authorization process with content from third-party sources that is converted into a structured, interactive tool using our easy-to-use Q&A format for utilization management (UM).
Integrated into a single UM workflow for easy access
Industry standard-of-care and regulated-use guidelines that exist in disparate sources or are cumbersome to navigate are streamlined and incorporated seamlessly into your existing UM workflow. Providing a single source for content helps minimize the need to use and update multiple systems and supports the consistent and efficient application of medical policies.
Medicare Content Navigator to streamline reviews for Medicare patients
Quickly align your decisions with hundreds of Medicare NCDs/LCDs and related policies by relying on structured criteria for medical necessity support, quantity and time-frame utilization limits, and non-covered indications and services.
The ASAM Criteria® Navigator to meet SUD mandates
Streamline and improve the medical review process for substance use disorder patients with The ASAM Criteria converted into a structured, interactive tool focused on the needs of utilization management. Developed in partnership with ASAM, this interactive version of their criteria helps you increase consistency and significantly reduce the time required for SUD patient assessments while aligning with CMS 1115 waiver requirements and state mandates.
The ASAM Criteria is a registered trademark of the American Society of Addiction Medicine
- InterQual® Level of Care Criteria Assess the safest and most efficient care level based on severity of illness, comorbidities, complications, and the intensity of services being delivered. Learn more
- InterQual® Behavioral Health Criteria Discover how to manage the delivery of mental health and substance use care, including initial and concurrent level‐of‐care decisions. Learn more
- InterQual® Ambulatory Care Planning Criteria Use evidence-based criteria to identify when imaging studies, procedures, DME, MDs texts, specialty pharmacy medications, and specialty referral consultations are appropriate. Learn more
- InterQual® Technology Explore our interactive desktop, mobile, and cloud options for accessing InterQual® Technology and streamlining the medical review process. Learn more