charts coded annually for risk
Risk Adjustment Coding
Risk Adjustment Coding is the clinical coding solution for payers that need accurate supporting data from member medical records to drive risk scores.Contact Us
Accurate Medical Record Coding
Control costs with the availability of our US offices in Georgia and Kentucky or our offshore office.
Know the status of medical record retrievals in real-time with the self-service Alert Portal.
Achieve high accuracy rates supported by our rigorous quality control.
Seamlessly integrate charts with Risk Advisor for analysis.
Trust, Accuracy, and Transparency
Expertise you can trust
- Partner with experts who have more than 20 years of experience in medical records retrieval, coding, and abstraction.
- Ensure coding accuracy through our clinical staff and quality control measures. With both onshore and offshore offices, we can scale to suit your needs.
Fully integrated risk adjustment solution
- Retrieve medical records, perform clinical coding, and integrate with Risk Advisor using smart analytics to help improve your risk score.
- Utilize the same medical records to be eco-scaled and coded for quality ratings for HEDIS or Stars.
- Stay up to date on the status of the retrieval and coding through Alert, the client portal that shows the status of chart retrievals in real time.
- Allow payers to manage the process and communicate internally using the Alert portal’s dashboard, key sites, member view, pends by site, and other features.
Providing Measurable Value
audit pass rate
US FTE, 250 Manila FTE, 1,500 remotes