McKesson Radiology Mammography Plus™
McKesson Radiology Mammography Plus is the single platform radiology PACS and mammography solution for radiologists who want web-enabled access to multimodality breast imaging, including Tomosynthesis, from any workstation.Contact Us
Gain Accuracy and Efficiency
Simplify the user experience and focus on image interpretation with a solution that was designed by clinicians who understand the demands of reading mammography.
Increase efficiency with a single platform for both radiology PACS and mammography reading that helps eliminate duplicate efforts and senseless inefficiencies.
Support Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) with a native-embedded advanced workflow for both 2D full-field digital mammography (FFDM) and digital breast Tomosynthesis.
Eliminate the need for a dedicated mammography workstation, allowing users unrestricted access to multimodality breast imaging.
Enhance productivity and streamline workflow with fewer clicks and the ability to automate tasks to eliminate duplicate efforts.
Experience a better user interface with several one-touch functions that help save time for busy radiologists.
Accelerate Your Healthcare Transformation
Full DBT technology support
- Supports DBT from an FDA-approved imaging modality for Tomosynthesis and ready to accept images from any DBT source that adheres to this industry standard.
- Includes tools designed to help simplify the complex process of selecting the best comparable prior studies in a multimodality breast imaging environment.
- Provides large image volume data processing capability by efficiently loading, navigating and manipulating large DBT datasets in McKesson Radiology much like large dataset slices of a CT exam.
Designed for you, by you
- Increases efficiency, particularly in situations where radiologists are reviewing both mammography and other modalities in a single reading session.
- Displays reporting assessment categories without needing to open or read individual reports, giving radiologists immediate access to a visual assessment of the patient’s breast history.
- Displays current and prior images sequentially for rapid image comparison, helping to eliminate the need to configure complex display protocols or drag and drop images into viewports.