McKesson Radiology Mammography Plus™
A single platform for both radiology PACS and mammography reading that gives users web-enabled access from any workstation to multimodality breast imaging, including digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT).Contact Us
Advanced Imaging Capabilities
Simplify the user experience and focus on image interpretation with a solution that was designed by clinicians who understand the demands of reading mammography.
Increase efficiency with a single platform for both radiology PACS and mammography reading that helps eliminate duplicate efforts and senseless inefficiencies.
Support Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) with a native-embedded advanced workflow for both full-field digital mammography (FFDM) and digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT).
Eliminate the need for a dedicated mammography workstation, allowing users unrestricted access to multimodality breast imaging.
Enhance productivity and streamline workflow with fewer clicks and the ability to automate tasks to eliminate duplicate efforts.
Experience a better user interface with several one-touch functions that help save time for busy radiologists.
Accelerate Your Healthcare Transformation
Leverage your existing investment
- Efficient mammography interpretation from an all-in-one radiology workstation provides you the convenience of staying in one spot.
- Provides you with the power to drive all radiology workflows and have all information available at your fingertips, including reports, historical information, and documentation.
- Provides large image volume data processing capability by efficiently loading, navigating, and manipulating large DBT datasets in McKesson Radiology much like large dataset slices of a CT exam.
Designed for you, by you
- Increases efficiency, particularly in situations where radiologists are reviewing both mammography and other modalities in a single reading session.
- Displays reporting assessment categories without needing to open or read individual reports, giving radiologists immediate access to a visual assessment of the patient’s breast exam history.
- Displays current and prior images sequentially for rapid image comparison, helping to eliminate the need to configure complex display protocols or drag and drop images into viewports.