Change Healthcare Study Share™
Change Healthcare Study Share is an educational software solution for medical imaging specialists who want to efficiently organize and share images, teaching files, and reference case information for training and conferencing.
- Find and share relevant reference cases that are needed during daily practice with our fully integrated reference case management solution.
- Save time preparing for rounds and weekly conferences by sending cases directly from PACS to Change Healthcare Study Share for inclusion in weekly conferences with no labor-intensive preparation.
- Improve your bottom line by efficiently capturing and sharing your organization’s evolving knowledge, which frees up time for patient care and revenue-generating activities.
- Create and share web-based teaching files directly from PACS, across the globe.
- Quickly search thousands of reports by keyword or phrase to find relevant radiology reports from your organization’s history with the click of a button.
- Stay informed with follow-up alerts that notify via email when new patient reports are created or received.
Share Imaging Information With Your Peers
Web-based access anytime, anywhere
- Empowers radiologists to quickly create and share teaching files directly from PACS, allowing users to send key images in teaching files with its DICOM attributes automatically parsed.
- Simply send images from any PACS solution and cases are automatically created in Change Healthcare Study Share, accessible from any PC or Mac throughout the enterprise.
- By providing imaging specialists with instant access to related cases, the system helps save time by eliminating unnecessary steps.
Advancing teaching & collaboration
- Study Share makes it easy to share information with colleagues throughout the facility or across the globe using the “e-mail this case” feature that links to a secure website.
- In addition to images from PACS, users can add other image data to present a complete picture of a case, including documents, lab reports, pathology slides, spreadsheets, text documents and other ancillary content.
- Helps extend current hospital imaging and information management systems with reference case management, resulting in rich, multimedia knowledge repositories.
Providing Measurable Value
imaging professionals use it
page views each month
Need support for
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.