Change Healthcare Mammography Plus™
A single platform for both radiology PACS and mammography reading that gives users web-enabled access from any workstation to multimodality breast imaging, including digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT).
AdvancedMammography Imaging Interpretation Capabilities
- Simplify the user experience and focus on image interpretation with a solution that was designed by clinicians who understand the demands of reading mammography.
- Support Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) with a native-embedded advanced workflow for both full-field digital mammography (FFDM) and digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT).
- Enhance productivity and streamline workflow with fewer clicks and the ability to automate tasks to eliminate duplicate efforts.
- Increase efficiency with a single platform for both radiology PACS and mammography reading that helps eliminate duplicate efforts and senseless inefficiencies.
- Eliminate the need for a dedicated mammography workstation, allowing users unrestricted access to multimodality breast imaging.
- Experience a better user interface with several one-touch functions that help save time for busy radiologists.
Mammography Software That Accelerates Your Healthcare Transformation
Leverage your existing PACS investment
- Efficient mammography interpretation from an all-in-one radiology workstation provides you the convenience of staying in one spot.
- Provides you with the power to drive all radiology workflows and have all information available at your fingertips, including reports, historical information, and documentation.
- Provides large image volume data processing capability by efficiently loading, navigating, and manipulating large DBT datasets in Change Healthcare Radiology much like large dataset slices of a CT exam.
Designed for you, by you
- Increases efficiency, particularly in situations where radiologists are reviewing both mammography and other modalities in a single reading session.
- Displays reporting assessment categories without needing to open or read individual reports, giving radiologists immediate access to a visual assessment of the patient’s breast exam history.
- Displays current and prior images sequentially for rapid image comparison, helping to eliminate the need to configure complex display protocols or drag and drop images into viewports.
Resources and brochures
Improve Performance and Efficiency in Multimodality Breast-Imaging Reads
Need support for
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.