An automation solution for providers/care managers that want to leverage their EHR to complete InterQual medical reviews automatically, instantly, and accurately.Contact Us
Transform Utilization Management
Reduce your administrative burden with automated medical reviews delivered right to your UM/CM workflow.
Increase trust and transparency with medical reviews that contain clinical values extracted directly from the EHR.
Improve care by enabling UM nurses to operate at the top of their license.
Enable real-time clinical decision-making that can potentially reduce inappropriate admissions and denials.
Get Integrated, Automated and Accurate Medical Reviews Right from your EHR
Integrated into your existing workflow
- As a flexible, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that is integrated into leading EHR applications and case management systems, implementation is fast and easy.
- Because case managers can see which patients have received reviews, they’re able to prioritize activities and focus on the exceptions that require their expertise.
Automated reviews with data from your EHR
- Using the diagnosis as a guide, InterQual AutoReview extracts the necessary data from the EHR to conduct an automated review and then maps it to codified InterQual criteria to create an InterQual Medical Review.
- Medical reviews include the specific data used to satisfy each criteria point within the review. This provides transparency into the clinical evidence that the review is based on and helps reduce manual errors.
- Auto-generated reviews can be transmitted to payers to provide greater trust and transparency in the review process.
Real-time clinical decision support
- Instant notifications, based on the InterQual medical review, can offer insights into how the existing clinical data aligns with evidence-based criteria for medical necessity.
- Initial Reviews, conducted at the time of admission, generate immediate notifications in the EHR to indicate which level of care the patient has met.
Driven by InterQual Criteria
- InterQual AutoReview leverages specially codified InterQual Criteria adapted to support the automated process.
- Initial Review Criteria has been codified to enable InterQual AutoReview to determine the appropriate level of care based on data entered in the EHR at the time a patient is admitted in the ED.
- Additional InterQual Criteria will be codified to support other UM reviews. Contact us for more information about pending releases.
Talk to Sales 1-866-817-3813
Interqual Autoreview Explained
This two-minute video explains how InterQual AutoReview can help transform utilization management to be automated, exception-based, and informed by clinical data.
InterQual AutoReview™ for Admission Decisions
Learn how InterQual AutoReview™ can help case managers spend less time on administrative tasks and more time managing patient care.