On-site patient financial counseling services for hospitals and health systems that want to educate patients on their financial options to help collect more revenue.Contact Us
Collect More Payments With Our Patient Financial Advisors
Educate patients on their financial responsibility, payment and assistance options.
Enable staff to stay focused on patient access and revenue cycle tasks.
Collect more patient payments while maintaining patient satisfaction.
Communicate financial responsibility to patients with onsite specialists.
Provide financial counseling both pre-service and at the point-of-service.
Establish patient payment plans in accordance with provider policies.
Educate Patients and Collect More Revenue
Pre-service and point-of-service patient education
- Before a patient’s scheduled care, our team helps ensure patients understand their financial responsibility and have initiated payment plans, if needed. Our team reaches out to patients at least three days prior to a procedure.
- With specialized focus, our financial counselors handle patient financial conversations before and at the point of service, educating patients on their responsibility and options, and collecting payments.
- The process includes confirming eligibility and insurance verification, identifying coverage sources, communicating financial responsibility, establishing payment plans, and collecting and processing payments.
Point-of-service financial counseling and collections
- Our services deliver financial counseling when a patient enters the emergency room, is admitted to the hospital, or checks in for an outpatient procedure.
- Our financial counselors are with you and your patients onsite at your hospital or health system, and are trained to be compliant with state and federal regulations.
- Using our Financial Counseling services, providers often collect more from patients while maintaining patient satisfaction.
Customize to your organization's needs
- Our services support multiple hospital and health system care settings including inpatient, outpatient, and Emergency Departments.
- Whether you’re looking for pre-service or point-of-service education or counseling, we will configure our solution to complement your existing processes and staff.
- By partnering with us, we can help your team stay focused on other patient access and revenue cycle tasks, while we manage the financial conversations with your patients.
Talk to Sales 1-866-817-3813
Existing Customers: Need Assistance?Contact Customer Support
Better Emergency Department Patient Access Strategy
Five steps to building an Emergency Department patient access strategy to help improve patient satisfaction and collections.
Navigating Patient Payment Conversations
How prioritizing financial counseling for hospitals and health systems can help reduce your bad debt and drive business.