Revenue Cycle Management for Emergency Medical Service Providers
Industry-Leading RCM and billing services for emergency medical service providers who want to increase speed to payment and improve financial performance.
What’s Included in RCM for Emergency Medical Service Providers
- Charge reconciliation
- Documentation audit
Billing and A/R follow up
- Insurance verification, authorization management, and enrollment
- Eligibility and coverage discovery
- Claim creation and submission via clearinghouse
- Delinquent claim management and resubmission
- Under/over payment and payer contract monitoring
- Credit balance management
- Patient-friendly statements
- Denial root cause analysis
- Appeals management
- Remittance monitoring
- Clinical documentation support
- Payment management (for insurers and patients)
- Digital patient engagement
- Customer service call center supporting multiple languages
- Monthly deliverables with executive summary
- Standard and ad hoc reporting
- Self-service analytics
HolisticEMS Revenue Cycle Management Services focused on technology, people, and processes
Technology-enabled EMS billing services to help drive optimal results
We partner with emergency medical service providers to fulfill your EMS revenue cycle management needs. Get the appropriate combination of technology and skilled expertise with ease and affordability: people, process, and technology – to help drive optimal results.
Resources to help identify undisclosed or missing information
Our EMS billing services tools can help you improve reimbursement and patient experience by uncovering missing demographic and insurance information.
Predictive analytics to help increase speed to payment and claims accuracy
Our EMS billing services route the right claim to the right resource at the right time. With our predictive analytics for denials management, we take action to correct claims prior to submission to payer.
Cloud-based EMS billing services for easy reporting
Comprehensive reporting can help improve performance and cut costs. Our EMS revenue cycle management services come complete with cloud-based reporting. This includes denial and cashflow forecasting, self-serve access, and daily or monthly dashboards.
- Physician and Non-Hospital Revenue Cycle Management Services Learn how our medical billing & revenue cycle management services for physician groups and specialty practices help grow revenue & maintain positive cash flow. Learn more
- Revenue Cycle Management Learn about our revenue cycle management solutions that help hospitals, health systems & physicians improve revenue cycle efficiency & optimize revenue. Learn more