More than 1/3 of the HFMA 2020 MAP Award Winners use Change Healthcare and Epic solutions.1
Providers Who Use Epic Typically Have a 95%+ Claim Acceptance Rate Using Our Edits.2
A Dedicated Team and Processes
More than 125 of our hospital/health system customers use Epic. That's why we have specialized solution-architecture, account-management, and implementation teams dedicated to your success. Whether you're a new Epic user or rolling out products to new sites, a member of our team will be assigned to guide you through the process to help ensure a smooth implementation.
If your organization is just now planning to implement Epic, our team has in-depth knowledge, experience, and expertise in managing these complex transitions.
We coordinate with both you and Epic via an established communication cadence to help ensure best practices are used when integrating revenue cycle technology.
An RCM Advisor will work closely with you to outline workflows that help ensure you achieve objectives and goals, while a dedicated project manager will provide and manage a detailed project plan with timelines and deliverables.
End-to-EndCapabilities That Complement Epic
Our offerings are integrated with Epic’s Prelude, MyChart, Resolute, and claims reimbursement solutions3 to help ensure we enhance, not hinder, existing functionality. This enables your staff to remain in their workflows for maximum productivity.
These solutions are part of our RCM Complete™ suite of solutions and services that leverages a patient-centric strategy and disruptive technologies to drive engagement, efficiency, and revenue—end to end.
Clearance Patient Access Suite
- Connects you to 1000+ payers to access real-time and fast-batch eligibility and benefits information to drive clean claims and help prevent denials
- Streamlines pre-authorization and notice of admission workflows and lets you view all the benefit details, such as propensity to pay and approved authorizations, via a consolidated dashboard
- Generates an out-of-pocket estimate to facilitate patient financial discussions and pre-service collections
SmartPay Plus Payment Integration
- Helps increase collections by making it convenient for patients to pay via multiple payment channels (in-person, online, 24/7 IVR, telephone, or mail) and with multiple payment types (cash, check, ACH, credit and debit cards, HSA, FSA)
- Lets patients set up payment plans with automated, recurring payments
- Integrates with MyChart® to create a one-stop shop where patients can both manage their care and make payments
Assurance Reimbursement Management™
- Enables analytics-driven, exception-based claims management (commercial, workers compensation, Medicare, Medicaid) and remittances
- Offers claim-status visibility from submission to resolution
- Accommodates multiple EDI transaction types, from acknowledgements (997/999) to claim status requests (276/portal and batch or on-demand), to responses (277 or 835)
- Lets you view claim errors, claim status, and remittance data directly within your Epic workflow or via the Assurance claim tracker dashboard
Acuity Revenue Cycle Analytics™
- Uses a combination of customer-specific data and nationwide benchmarking to drive strategic improvements
- Helps you analyze historical data trends within and across facilities and drill down to identify root issues so that you can continuously improve your performance