Eligibility and Patient Access
A patient access solution for providers and payers who want to improve claim accuracy and help support timely, appropriate care with access to real-time eligibility and benefits verification and authorization requirements.
4features for improving patient access
Real-time eligibility and benefits information
Help improve claim accuracy by ensuring up-to-date eligibility and benefits information is used.
Accurate and timely prior authorizations
Help support timely, efficient authorizations by enabling electronic interaction between providers and payers via our expansive network.
Achieve efficiencies with a seamless workflow
Simplify workflows by integrating our solutions into your current technology platforms.
Provider self service
- Access real-time transactions with a direct or hosted connection
- Verify eligibility and benefits prior to care
- Help support appropriate care is delivered and reimbursed
- Access to more than 1 million physicians and 2,400 payers in our network
- Facilitate regulatory compliance
- Connect to virtually any system for all payer-to-provider HIPAA-mandated transactions
- Facilitate HIPAA and CORE compliance and government benefit reporting mandates
- Use a clearinghouse that is ENHAC certified
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.
- Medical Claim Attachments Discover an electronic medical claim solution for providers, payers, and partners who want to eliminate manual processes to improve the revenue cycle. Learn more
- Payer Data Exchange A payer data exchange solution for third parties that need payer data for their systems and workflows. Learn more
- ConnectCenter™ A revenue cycle management solution for providers that want to monitor claim denials, manage appeals, and maintain up-to-date payer information. Learn more
- Payer Connectivity Services A claims administration, routing, and first-pass adjudication system for payers that want to consolidate and manage their inbound and outbound transaction streams at a single connection point. Learn more