IT Risk and Security Consulting Services
Healthcare IT consulting services for payers, TPAs, and providers who want to identify security gaps and help implement a comprehensive IT security and risk management program to protect their enterprise data.
IncreaseYour Enterprise Resiliency
- Protect your enterprise data from risk events such as malware, phishing, advanced persistent threats (APTs), and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks
- Develop a strong incident management and response plan that incorporates properly tested business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR) guidelines
- Combat resource limitations with a virtual, on-demand Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) solution to provide limited assistance or ongoing, hands-on leadership for your security program
- Establish an IT security framework that encompasses enterprise policies and procedures, data governance practices, annual development processes, and ongoing IT security education
- Conduct an IT security and risk assessment to identify security gaps and uncover areas for improvement; review, test, and audit your integrated security practices to ensure resiliency
- Prepare for SOC II certification with a readiness assessment to identify and validate potential security risks via a mock audit process that equips your organization for an official audit
Protect Your Data With Risk Management Consulting
Strengthen Your IT Risk Management Program
- Engage our experienced IT Solutions consultants in the process of planning, designing, and integrating proper IT security and risk management practices across your organization.
- Assess, review, test, and audit your IT security practices to identify gaps. Use best practices to prioritize growth areas and establish a roadmap to enhance your overall security posture.
- Link IT security and BC/DR plans to help your organization respond, manage, and recover from a disruptive IT security event.
Leverage Our Expertise
- Partner with a consulting team whose members average more than 15 years of experience in the industry, working in management and IT leadership positions within commercial and government payer organizations.
- Benefit from our experience assisting more than 100 health plans in nearly every U.S. state on projects ranging from complex, multi-year enterprise implementations to quick system assessments or market inquiries.
- Engage our team in a wide variety of customized services, such as navigating Medicare requirements for business continuity, preparing for SOC II Type II certification, or mitigating specific security risks.
Rely on a Virtual CISO
- Leverage our expertise with on-demand services to help you fulfill the duties of a CISO, including talent recruiting for an in-person CISO and guidance for growing an existing security program.
- Customize your level of assistance, from bi-weekly help to high-level guidance on a quarterly basis. Rely on us for on-demand guidance during transitional periods, such as the on-boarding and departure of CISOs.
Resources and Brochures
Advance the Enterprise Resiliency of Your Business
We have years of experience assessing and implementing Health IT security and risk management services for organizational resiliency.
Explore related solutions
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery See how our BCDR services for healthcare providers helps safeguard critical imaging data by mitigating the risk of IT security breaches and system downtime. Learn more
- Information Technology Solutions Learn how our healthcare IT infrastructure and platform solutions can enhance performance, security and extensibility of your medical imaging enterprise. Learn more
- Imaging Data Integration and Migration See how our medical imaging data experts build, extract, translate, test, and load data to custom specifications, alleviating the burden on internal staff. Learn more
- Hosted Storage Explore our medical imaging storage service that provides healthcare organizations with a reliable way to store images using built-in data protections. Learn more
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.