Dual Enrollment Advocate™ & Recert Complete®
A consumer-centric solution for payers that want to optimize revenue and member satisfaction by helping members obtain and retain added benefits through dual eligible enrollment and recertification services.
Solutiondesigned to Increase Your Dual Enrolled Population
End-to-End Dual Eligible Identification and Enrollment
- Use our industry leading artificial intelligence to predictively identify dual eligibles in your member population with more precision.
- Apply the power of machine learning to more accurately identify the likelihood of full and partial dual eligible beneficiaries.
- Live advocates proactively engage with members, once identified, to understand their situation and evaluate eligibility.
- Experienced associates assist members with enrollment to help them complete and submit all necessary forms to appropriate state agencies.
- Live advocates use tactics honed by behavioral science practices and real member feedback to help earn trust and facilitate the enrollment process.
- Leverage scalable, cost-eﬀective member outreach that can help to reduce member abrasion with our streamlined engagement and communications process.
- Let us monitor Medicaid status data and advocate on behalf of members to submit appeals and help overturn denials with the support of our experienced government relations team.
- Help ensure Medicaid status is retained through our annual engagement with your dual enrolled members that guides them through the recertification process.
- Allow us to monitor Medicaid status data to ensure we can help advise members regarding redetermination dates and any eligibility changes.
- Let our team help manage eligibility dispute resolutions and provide monthly member reports to keep you informed.
Providing Measurable Value
Medicaid add-on net revenue to our clients to date (636,000+ dual enrollments and >1 million Medicaid recertifications completed) 1
1 Results based on historical data; results may vary by payer plan and member demographics
Increase in member retention (13.2 months) for Change Healthcare assisted duals, representing an average Medicaid add-on revenue increase of ~$13,000 per retained member
Part B premium savings achieved for our clients’ dual enrolled members to date
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.