Medicaid Eligibility Advocate
A Medicaid advocate solution for Medicaid Managed Care payers to assist their non-dual eligible managed Medicaid populations with state specific Medicaid redetermination requirements.
What’s Included in Medicaid Eligibility Advocate
Streamlined, managed process
- Managed program reduces staff burden
- Eliminates need for customer guidance on outreach
- Three tiers of support and automation available
Premium customer support
- Live agent interaction with members
- Extensive Medicaid recertification experience
- Dedicated government relations appeals team
Proactive identification and support
- Members are identified using customer data feed
- Members are guided through the recertification process
- Change Healthcare helps manage eligibility dispute resolution
Proactivelytarget non-dual eligible Medicaid members to help preserve revenue through retention
Identify members requiring recertification to increase retention and duration
Streamline the Medicaid recertification process by proactively identifying members and providing reminders, education, and application assistance, in addition to social determinants of health screening and referrals.
Keep abreast of differing state requirements to maintain compliance
Reduce compliance risk by monitoring state’s unique plans to resume Medicaid redetermination processing as COVID 19 orders expire.
Reduce staff burden by automating processes
Increase operational efficiency by eliminating the need for staff to perform redetermination outreach.
- Dual Enrollment Advocate & Recert Complete Learn how we help increase payers revenue and improve member satisfaction through dual eligibility identification, enrollment & recertification. Learn more
- Community Connector Community Connector is a service to assess member social determinant of health, or SDoH, needs and refer members to community-based organizations to provide social service program assistance. Learn more
- My Advocate Learn how we help payers increase revenue and improve member satisfaction by facilitating member enrollment in government healthcare and community programs. Learn more
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.