imaging professionals use it
Change Healthcare Study Share
Change Healthcare Study Share is an educational software solution for medical imaging specialists who want to efficiently organize and share images, teaching files, and reference case information for training and conferencing.Contact Us
Find and share relevant reference cases that are needed during daily practice with our fully integrated reference case management solution.
Create and share web-based teaching files directly from PACS, across the globe.
Save time preparing for rounds and weekly conferences by sending cases directly from PACS to Change Healthcare Study Share for inclusion in weekly conferences with no labor-intensive preparation.
Quickly search thousands of reports by keyword or phrase to find relevant radiology reports from your organization’s history with the click of a button.
Improve your bottom line by efficiently capturing and sharing your organization’s evolving knowledge, which frees up time for patient care and revenue-generating activities.
Stay informed with follow-up alerts that notify via email when new patient reports are created or received.
Share Information With Your Peers
Web-based access anytime, anywhere
- Empowers radiologists to quickly create and share teaching files directly from PACS, allowing users to send key images in teaching files with its DICOM attributes automatically parsed.
- Simply send images from any PACS solution and cases are automatically created in Change Healthcare Study Share, accessible from any PC or Mac throughout the enterprise.
- Includes a medical imaging reference site called MyPACS.net, which is a web-based online community for exchange of case knowledge.
Advancing teaching & collaboration
- myPACS.net houses a large collection of online teaching files that receive approximately 1 million page views each month from 70,000 imaging professions around the world.
- Users have contributed 22,000 reference cases representing thousands of diseases in the last 10 years, allowing other imaging specialists to provide more efficient care by leveraging the information from their image archives.
- Helps extend current hospital imaging and information management systems with reference case management, resulting in rich, multimedia knowledge repositories.
Providing Measurable Value
page views each month