A/R Conversion Services
A comprehensive service for hospitals and health systems who want to optimize cash flow and streamline operations during a hospital billing system conversion.Contact Us
Improve Cash Flow
Protect your accounts receivables when migrating to new billing software by applying a successful strategy and proven methodology.
Reduce costs and time spent maintaining your old system and working between both systems.
Sustain cash flow during your system conversion by reducing accounts receivables days and bad debt and maintaining clean accounts receivables on your new system.
Allow staff to focus on the transition by outsourcing your receivables during your conversion. This lets staff focus on the new system implementation and training.
Expedite the return on the new system investment by eliminating disruptions to your operations, collections, processing, and cash flow.
Increase revenue by leveraging our industry expertise in identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and collections.
Optimize Receivables During Your Hospital Billing System Conversion
Trusted, expert advisors
- Allow your staff to focus on the transition. Outsourcing your receivables during a system conversion helps your staff stay focused on implementation and training in time to confidently go live on the new system.
- Leverage our extensive experience in successfully managing system migrations and practice integrations to optimize your technology. We can work directly with your systems to facilitate smooth resolutions of your organization’s accounts receivables.
- Our team acts as a seamless extension of your Patient Financial Services team and lets you stay flexible when managing through the migration so you can scale on-site and off-site personnel to match your needs and fill staffing gaps.
Operational excellence and efficiency
- Rely on our extensive track record of success. We have over 40 years of experience in delivering revenue cycle services to hospitals and physicians and managing legacy receivables liquidation projects for both professional and hospital billing. Our own ‘Gold Standard’ compliance program meets and exceeds the Office of Inspector General requirements.
- Apply highly effective practices in accounts receivable processing and resolutions to increase collections at every possible step. Have your current accounts receivables workflow examined to pinpoint inefficiencies or missed opportunities to collect and get recommendations for scalable enhancements to prevent revenue leakage.
- Clear consistent communications enable a smooth, productive process throughout the billing system transition. Bi-weekly and monthly management reports and feedback are provided throughout the project to make the final transition as transparent, secure, efficient, and productive as possible.
Sustained cash flow
- Protect your accounts receivables when migrating to new billing software by using our tested and proven step-by-step process and methodology. From strategic planning to system conversion execution, our services minimize any disruption to accounts receivables operations and collections.
- Effectively manage cash levels to avoid a spike in accounts receivables days and bad debt and to maintain clean accounts receivables on the new system. While your team focuses on the new system, we work down the old accounts receivables and help you preserve the cash flow for your organization.
- Accurately manage payment posting and reconciliation across both systems so you can maintain and improve your organization’s financial health during a system conversion. Our services help you minimize risks and give you recommendations for scalable enhancements to prevent revenue leakage.