Patient Access Center Services
An outsourced or overflow call center for large physician groups, hospitals, and health systems that want to improve the patient experience, reduce leakage, and drive revenue.
Department-specificoverflow assistance during peak periods
Quicken response time and increase call routing accuracy
Faster, more accurate resolutions help drive customer satisfaction.
Assess, triage, and connect patients with the right provider at the right time
Deliver an optimal patient experience that helps reduce rescheduling, patient complaints, and no-shows.
Real-time eligibility verification and preauthorization
Drive increased collections, reduce denials, and improve operational efficiency through optimized financial clearance.
Track activity in real-time
Continually assess our call center performance with direct access to real-time activity and consistent reporting.
Address your specific needs with flexible services
- Single-department support for practices that are difficult for your call center to manage
- Real-time, overflow scheduling for multiple departments and practice scheduling
- Peak-time support on specified days or times when your health system is experiencing high scheduling-call volume
- Comprehensive support that includes all call volume and scheduling for specified departments and practices, with additional services such as triage, prescription refills, and more available
Provide patients with a skilled advocate, navigator, and service liaison
- Rigorous quality standards and in-depth training help support patient acquisition and retention
- 24/7, Monday-Friday services, with after-hours medical answering services to relay messages or contact on-call providers in emergencies
- Multi-lingual staff enables access to more than 200 languages
- Substantial numbers of accolades received monthly regarding the compassion, empathy, and sense of urgency displayed by our team
Boost patient acquisition and retention with integrated support
- Improve business performance through a current-state assessment and ongoing analytics regarding referrals, physician utilization, and patient-access optimization
- Customize your solution with options such as nurse messages/triage, prescription refills, communications pre-admission, and post-discharge to assist with gaps in care
- Call-scripts and scheduling protocols are continuously updated; assistance with promoting, accessing, and managing your patient portal also available
Need support for
Explore related solutions
- Anesthesia Practice Revenue Cycle Management Learn how our revenue cycle management and billing services for anesthesia practices can help increase coding efficiency for improved cash flow and revenue. Learn more
- Pathology Practices Revenue Cycle Management Learn how our revenue cycle management and billing services for pathology practices can help improve cash flow and revenue. Learn more
- Radiology Practices Revenue Cycle Management Learn how our revenue cycle management and billing services for radiology practices can help improve cash flow and revenue. Learn more
- Independent and Hospital-owned Laboratories Billing Services Learn how our revenue cycle management and billing services for independent and hospital-owned laboratories can help improve cash flow and revenue. Learn more