Our AI solutions harness the power of data to help transform care outcomes, reduce waste, and improve financial performance.
We connectservices and data to help eliminate silos between patients, providers, and payers.
Eliminating workflow inefficiencies and removing barriers to collaboration
Our practical approach to AI focuses on making healthcare more efficient and cost-effective. Today, solutions and services across our portfolio use AI to help customers improve payment accuracy, reduce denials, enhance payment forecasting, and slash administrative overhead.
Improving claims lifecycle management with AI-powered reimbursement solutions
With AI across our platform and embedded into our claims management workflow, we help payers and providers optimize claims processing and prevent denials before claims submission.
Utilizing Natural Language Processing (NLP) to improve the healthcare journey
NLP is an innovative form of AI that converts human language into a computer-compatible format to perform computational analysis and extract insights. We use NLP in a variety of solutions to classify, extract, and summarize information from EMRs and from medical, policy, and contract-related content. NLP-centric use cases help us improve the patient experience, clinical experience, operational efficiencies, and reduce cost of care.
What’s included in Artificial Intelligence
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Technology that classifies, extracts, and summarizes information from EMRs and from medical, policy, and contract-related content
- Converts human language into a computer-compatible format to perform computational analysis and extract insights
- Use cases include risk adjustment, auto-review, auto-audit, and HEDIS®
- Helps improve the patient and clinical experience, improve operational efficiencies, and reduce the cost of care
- AI-powered virtual assistants like voicebots and chatbots to serve multiple purposes along the customer’s healthcare journey
- AI that provides conversational, human-like dynamics
- Helps reduce call-center costs, improve customer satisfaction, and enable the ability to handle higher call volumes
- Use cases include patient access, patient eligibility screening, National Payment Connector (NPx) LiveAgent, and ECC-Triage Bot
- Machine learning-based predictive use cases to help improve internal and external workflows
- Help identify data patterns ranging from denial prediction to missing charges
- Aid in reducing cost of care and improving care quality
- Use cases include charge capture, denial prevention, eligibility and enrollment, COB, InterQual® Level of Care Criteria, denials management, and workforce optimization
AI in Clinical Decision Support
- AI is used to help enhance decision-making in the clinical workflow
- Helps reduce medical review time for case managers by auto-completing medical necessity criteria, applying NLP and inferencing from image texts
- Used to help increase quality of care by recommending evidence-based practices at appropriate points of care
- AI-based inferencing has been used for solutions like InterQual® AutoReview and CareSelect®
Innovating healthcare with AI-powered solutions
Revenue Cycle Management
Learn more about the innovative Intelligent Healthcare Platform that powers the unified portfolio of healthcare technology solutions at Change Healthcare.