Change Healthcare Cardiology Hemo™
Change Healthcare Cardiology Hemo™ is the integrated hemodynamic monitoring system for cardiology departments that need to aggregate hemodynamic data, waveforms, and images in one cardiac patient record.
What’s included in Change Healthcare Cardiology Hemo
- Real-time procedure notes charting continually keeps clinical records up to date
- Get a real-time customizable vitals chart
- Includes pain status and conscious sedation data
- Enables users to accurately monitor patient status and respond to quickly meet patient needs
- Get seamlessly integrated Fractional Flow Reserve (FRR) measurements
- Our Change Healthcare Hemodynamic monitoring system enables the acquisition of the FRR sample and relevant clinical documentation
- Seamlessly flow various information into one complete patient record
- Information includes patient demographics, medication information, hemodynamic waveforms, FFR measurements, images, and procedural information
- The system supports adult, pediatric, and neonatal group definitions for age specific calculations
- Customizable patient demographics forms and procedural data forms
Complete lab integration
- Enables complete meds and labs integration
- Helps simplify your workflow and optimize your cost effectiveness
- Delivers an intuitive user interface
- Collects and displays waveforms, hemodynamic data, procedural data, and signatures that automatically populate the final physician report
- Supports patients of all ages
- Delivers a flexible, modular solution
- Addresses your particular workflows and needs
An advancedhemodynamic monitoring system to enhance workflows and productivity
Resources and Brochures
Frequently Asked Questions About Change Healthcare Cardiology Hemo™
Our integrated monitoring system, Change Healthcare Cardiology Hemo™, aggregates hemodynamic data, waveforms, and images in one cardiac patient record, eliminating redundant data entry and improving care decisions.
Improving Lab Performance and Efficiency
Change Healthcare Cardiology Hemo helps streamline workflow in the cath and EP labs, and shares images and information — all within a single system.
Integrated FFR Measurement Workflow and Reporting
Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) is a technique used to determine the severity of narrowed blood vessels.
Streamline the Reporting Workflow for Pediatric Cath Procedures
In the past decade, technology advancements have led to an increase in the number of laboratories and cardiologists performing therapeutic catheterization procedures.
- Change Healthcare Cardiology Charge Manager™ Discover our cardiology charge capture system that helps providers eliminate duplicate data entry and ensure that all charges match documentation. Learn more
- Change Healthcare Cardiology Echo™ Learn why our Cardiology Echo solution is the image reporting and information management solution for cardiovascular service lines that want to save time and money. Learn more
- Change Healthcare Cardiology™ Analytics Learn more about our platform that allows you to view, analyze, and distribute clinical outcomes, cardiology reporting, medical imaging analytics and data. Learn more
- Change Healthcare Cardiology Nuclear Medicine Advanced Visualization™ Discover our web-enabled nuclear cardiac imaging and reporting capabilities designed to simplify the cardiology workflow in the nuclear imaging department. Learn more
Join Community discussions
Find and share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with peers and Change Healthcare experts to drive your solutions to success.