How to Protect Your Cardiovascular Imaging Data
Using real-world examples of healthcare data breaches, we will discuss how hospital systems and healthcare providers can strategically implement security design principles to help reduce costs and manage data. We’ll show how security models like Zero Trust employ the latest methodologies to help:
- Risk mitigation planning and execution.
- Focus and prepare enforcement activity.
- Monitor and handle patient access of PHI.
- Manage portable devices, email, texting, and encryption in a variety of circumstances.
- Mitigate and respond to ransomware attacks.
- Address new legislation and standards on the horizon.