Halifax Health Drives Clean Claims With Automated Healthcare Claims Management
Integrated, exception-based reimbursement management and analytics solutions track claim status, providing visibility into revenue cycle performance.
Assurance Reimbursement Management™
Improve first-pass claim acceptance rates with comprehensive edits.
This cloud-based, analytics-driven claims and remittance management solution helps Halifax improve efficiency with just-in-time claim follow-up. The solution gives Halifax greater visibility into the claim lifecycle and helps the health system:
- Stay compliant with changing rules and regulations via 837 institutional and professional edits, plus Medicare CCI, Medical Necessity, 72-hour compliance, and optional eligibility edits
- Build its own custom edits and bridge routines for specific insurance lines
- Minimize rework with real-time claim editing capabilities within its HIS workflow
- Manage its secondary claims volume through automatic generation of secondary claims and EOBs from the primary remittance advice
- Track claims via a color-coded dashboard, which shows where each claim has been received, released, or accepted
- Manage denials in the same system as the rest of its claims, leveraging integrated denial and appeals management tools
Acuity Revenue Cycle Analytics™
Drive operational improvements with near real-time revenue cycle performance data.
Halifax Health uses Acuity Revenue Cycle Analytics to gain cross-functional visibility into its billing behaviors, processes, and trends. The health system uses the solution to:
- Keep track of how many claims it bills for a specific period, as well as how those numbers trend over time
- Monitor its revenue cycle performance, identify root causes of potential problems, and ensure it continues to meet high billing standards
- Access digestible data across multiple functions and revenue cycle systems
- Measure its performance against financial outcomes using threshold alerts and data-driven performance recommendations
- Fine-tune its processes to ensure the highest possible acceptance rate