Dental Benefits Advisor
An advanced eligibility solution designed to help dental providers provide accurate patient responsibility and insurance expect at the point of service.
Confidently deliveraccurate payment plan information to patients based on their eligibility
Help reduce overhead costs
Decrease the amount of time spent on the phone with a payer or on their website to complete a full verification.
Estimate what to expect to be reimbursed and what to collect from the patient at the time of service, potentially leading to less denials and write-offs.
Improve patient engagement
Increase satisfaction by making it easier for patients to understand their out-of-pocket costs, allowing for more time spent addressing care needs.
Eliminate barriers to eligibility estimation
- Eliminates the time-consuming nature of traditional eligibility obtainment.
- Helps providers account for the variability and inconsistency in eligibility information.
- Designed to help offset unreliable reimbursement rates, high account receivables, and potential write-offs.
Intelligent, dynamic, real-time solution
- Accesses hundreds of primary sources to provide information quickly.
- Leverages historical claims and remittance data by payer and plan.
- Pulls from vast Change Healthcare data, enabling more robust data than a traditional eligibility request.
Provides true eligibility and estimation
- Provides estimation by procedure code of the allowed fee, payer reimbursement, and payer responsibility.
- Practice gets deeper insight into revenue and patient’s obligation.
- Automates claim attachments requirements.
Need support for
Explore related solutions
- Dental Claim Attachments A dental claim processing software attachment solution for providers and payers to simplify the submission of documentation and the claims adjudication process. Learn more
- Dental EDI Network An integrated online network for payers and dental providers that want to increase clean claim submissions, expedite credentialing, minimize paperwork, and reduce costs with secure electronic transactions. Learn more