Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information
Change Healthcare and its operating groups, subsidiaries and affiliates, (“the Company”) are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information of all individuals including job applicants. The Company collects personal information of job applicants in connection with its recruitment and hiring activities. The Company does not sell or otherwise disclose this personal information for monetary consideration or a business purpose to any third parties.
The Company is committed to complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) effective January 1, 2020; and all data privacy and laws in the jurisdictions in which it recruits and hires employees. Job applicants with disabilities may access this notice in an alternative format by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject.
What Categories of Job Applicant Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use This Information?
We collect the following categories of personal information for the purposes described below:
- Name, address, and contact information;
- Job preference and work availability;
- Social Security Number, birthdate/age, and/or other identification information;
- Education, certifications and licenses, and general qualifications;
- Employment history and experience;
- Military service;
- Driver’s license information;
- Frequent traveler information;
- Post-offer reference and background check information, including relevant criminal history, motor vehicle history, and credit history;
- Social media information;
- Pre-employment test results;
- Status of eligibility to work in the United States and post-offer supporting I-9 documentation;
- Information regarding home office environment and home office equipment, including but not limited to internet access and internet connectivity speed;
- Information regarding potential forfeited equity and forfeited bonus payments;
- Post-offer photo for internal identification;
- Voluntary self-disclosure information regarding race/ethnicity, gender, veteran status, and disability status; and
- Additional information provided by you during the hiring process.
The Company collects this information to select and hire qualified applicants, to communicate with applicants, and to comply with applicable employment laws and regulations.
By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, I acknowledge that I have received, read, and understood this Privacy Notice and the information contained therein.
I have received, read, and understood the above Privacy Notice and information contained therein.