Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS) Mandates and Interactive Map
Quickly integrate e-prescribing into your PMS or EMR
Change Healthcare’s Clinical Exchange ePrescribe offers providers streamlined
efficiency for managing prescriptions. Submitting prescriptions and managing renewal and change requests is typically time-consuming and chaotic for providers who maintain multiple connections or who lack connections to some pharmacies. Clinical Exchange ePrescribe consolidates all pharmacy communications via a single network to help ensure accuracy and save providers time.
Clinical Exchange ePrescribe benefits:
- A single connection. Enables providers to connect to 65,000+ pharmacies via a single network.
- Improved safety. Helps ensure prescription accuracy and reduction of errors by submitting all orders electronically and decreases the risk of adverse drug interactions.
- Greater efficiency. Integrates into providers’ existing workflow with fewer prescription submittal and renewal clicks and makes diagnoses and prescriptions storage retrieval easy with automated authorizations.
- Patient satisfaction. Enables providers to select the best pharmacy benefit option for the patient based on their specific plan. The solution also flags available coupons and expedites the fulfillment process.
- Time savings. Saves providers time by helping to reduce phone calls and back-and-forth communication with pharmacies and patients.
- Enhanced guidance from industry leaders. Offers access to monographs and PDR for reference.
- Increased compliance. Provides support for EPCS and access to PDMP, ePA, and enhanced controlled-substance rules to help providers abide by federal and state regulations.
- Secure EPCS workflow. The solution is DEA certified and includes two-factor authentication, electronic submission, and audible events tracking.
Our approach to e-prescribing is to blend seamlessly with the way providers work, making the process efficient while improving safety for patients.