Coordination of Benefits: A Line of Defense Against Overpayments
A multifaceted COB approach can help maximize savings and reduce costs.
Listen in as Change Healthcare and industry experts discuss the benefits of developing and augmenting a first line of defense against overpayments with a multifaceted approach to Coordination of Benefits (COB). Ensuring accurate claims payments starts with accurate eligibility information.
This recorded webinar featuring a panel of experts talks about innovations in COB, how health insurance providers are using COB to both avoid unnecessary overpayments and maximize savings, and key considerations in developing and augmenting a COB strategy.
- Pete Titas, vice president, payment accuracy, Change Healthcare
- Adair Galster, vice president, strategic clients, Change Healthcare
- Stanley Guilbaud, chief executive officer, 360 Health Systems
- Understand the key elements of a next-generation Coordination of Benefits strategy
- Gain insights and lessons based on experiences of health insurance providers successfully using COB to reduce overpayments
- Learn how to overcome obstacles in developing a cohesive approach to COB, as well as how to augment an existing COB strategy