William Gregg Bridgeman
PMP certified manager with extensive background leading teams, project management, and program management. Adept at contending with diverse and challenging security scenarios to maintain a vigilant information assurance posture. Expert skills applying methodologies to design, assess, and implement secured infrastructure and sites to meet enclave or enterprise requirements related to government, DoD, and business solutions, particularly in the healthcare and operations spaces. Experience with enterprise baseline, hardening, installation / configuration, performance tuning, and enterprise application production and delivery. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and technical authoring ability. Reliable track record employing proven best practices.
- Provided support as a virtual CISO and Project Manager for an organization’s SOC2 readiness assessment as preparations were made for a third party SOC2 audit.
- Designed and delivered custom-built, innovative solutions for an East Coast health plan’s clients as an IT Project Manager.
- Functioned as Information Assurance Manager responsible for Military Health Systems Dental line of business and supported as onsite program manager and project manager.
- Provided support as a Cyber Security Division Lead Analyst and Incident Responder for a government services company.
- Served as a Program Manager / Cyber Weapons Specialist / Cyber Security Division Team Lead for the U.S. military, with responsibility for supervising a team of Analysts and Technicians including schedules, performance evaluations, and other managerial and administrative necessities.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Buies Creek, NC
PMP (PMI) Project Management Professional
GPEN (SANS) GIAC Penetration Tester
GCIH (SANS) GIAC Certified Incident Handler
GISCP (SANS) GIAC Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional
CISSP (ISC2) Certified Information Systems Security Professional
C|eH (EC-Council) Certified Ethical Hacker
Security+ (CompTIA) SecurityPlus+
ITIL ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
HP ASE Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE) ArcSight
HP CSE Certified Solutions Expert (CSE) ArcSight ESM 6.11 Advanced Analyst
SCP SolarWinds Certified Professional