Sheryl Zarozny, MBA, PMP, CSM
Thirty years of progressive experience including management consulting and senior operations and as an information technology professional with demonstrated client management skills. Proven success in managing large, multi-faceted projects and building cohesive teams. Successful leader for critical, high risk and mission critical new product implementations and roll out to customers. Developed and implemented many new insurance products on both new and existing managed care systems. Proven expertise in planning new products and roll out in both business operations and IT. Consultant for new technologies, such as provider and employer web portal, EDI, distributed referral processing and systems interfaces in support of operational departments. Expertise leading a cross organizational integration of physician billing and the insurance managed care systems including staff and related business processes. Expertise in the payer business operations and provider operations. Performed business process reviews and redesign to increase efficiencies in the workflow and to enhance the use of automated systems. Proficiency in risk management and evaluation of projects from an audit perspective and rescuing of troubled projects to get them back on track. Expertise in managing global project teams of approximately eighty (80) resources. Experience in CMM certification for IT departments. Staff development of both technical and nontechnical staff. Experience in regulatory compliance. Possesses excellent presentation and client management skills.
- Functioned as an Associate Vice President Engagement Management at a healthcare consulting firm.
- Vice President / COO of a niche healthcare consulting firm.
- Supported as Onsite Manager, Project Manager and Payer / Provider Subject Matter Expert in support of a new product offering.
- Managed $1.9 million project as Project Manager for a member identification replacement project. Project was used as a cornerstone for client's CMM certification initiative.
- Managed the front desk, phone room, surgical scheduling and medical records staff as Consultant Interim Practice Operations Manager for a medical specialty practice.
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Member Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Member Scrum Alliance
- Master's in Business Administration, Assumption College
- B.S. in Business Administration, Major in Computer Information Systems, Bryant University