ANSOS™ Time and Attendance
A labor management solution for healthcare providers that want to streamline the time entry, time approval, and accrual management processes, improve payroll efficiency, and control labor expenses.Contact Us
Improve Payroll Efficiency
Improve accuracy via automatic time collection, validation, and processing. Minimize the time your staff spends keeping track of their hours.
Support proactive management decisions with cost-focused current and future data. Integration with staffing reveals schedule variances and unscheduled assignments for quick manager intervention.
Help meet requirements of labor statutes such as the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and resident 80-hour work week.
Apply user-defined pay rules to automate complex time and payroll calculations. On-demand reporting and trending analysis of actual staffing and payroll data helps you manage costs.
Use real-time data to maintain labor rule continuity between time and labor, staff scheduling, open shift management, and payroll.
Empower staff with self-service options for submitting and requesting time. Prevent lost hours with automatic attendance point tracking and absence monitoring.
Spend More Time with Patients and Less Time Tracking Hours
Streamlined, automated calculations
- Intuitive accrual management tracks all accruals and absences for every type of time off, including vacation and sick days, floating holidays, and PTO earned and used.
- Manual processes are reduced, as the system captures employee time entry and seamlessly passes that data directly to payroll. Email reminders facilitate the timesheet routing and approval process.
- The system uses user-defined rules to automate complex pay calculations, including shift differentials, grace periods, and retroactive pay changes.
Employee and unit independence
- Multiple methods of time collection — from biometrics to badge readers to web clocks — support unit independence. Customize prompts and select from a variety of time entry devices, including bar-code scanners and PDAs.
- Unit-specific labor distribution and payroll equations, as well as user messages and security options, provide flexibility. Staff can track time to multiple cost centers or projects. The system will translate hours into charges and alert you to cost trends.
- Staff can submit time sheets, view schedules, request time off and check PTO balances online, improving satisfaction and reducing calls to HR and payroll. Supervisors can review and approve time, labor, and absences at their convenience.
Staffing and payroll integration
- Integration with ANSOS™ Staff Scheduling provides real-time data for staffing decisions. Managers can see the potential impact of staffing choices and make adjustments to control costs.
- Standard interfaces to leading payroll systems helps to eliminate duplicate entries, correct inconsistencies, and support your unique algorithms and requirements.
- Robust reporting uses timely data to provide true integration between staff scheduling and payroll, showing budget versus actual dollars spent by cost center, service line, facility and enterprise.