Inspiring a Better Healthcare System
Change Healthcare is one of the largest, independent healthcare technology companies in the United States. Working alongside our customers and partners, we enable better patient care, choice, and outcomes at scale. As a new company, Change Healthcare has increased capabilities for innovation, investment, and customer service.
We provide software and analytics, network solutions and technology-enabled services. Through our broad portfolio of solutions, Change Healthcare is able to serve the needs of multiple stakeholders in the healthcare system, including commercial and governmental payers, employers, hospitals, physicians and other providers, laboratories and consumers.
15,000 team members help our customers improve efficiency, reduce costs, increase cash flow, and manage complex workflows. We are a healthcare technology solutions company that uniquely champions improvement before, after, and in-between care episodes.
Through our unique knowledge and interconnected position at the center of healthcare, we help provide a visible measure of quality and value for all major stakeholders across the healthcare system.
- We have 2,100 payer connections reaching nearly all United States government and commercial payers.
- We serve 5,500 hospitals and over 800,000 physicians helping health system leaders achieve strategic objectives.
- Our Intelligent Healthcare Network™ processed over 12 billion healthcare-related transactions, covering over $2 trillion in claims, and touching one in five United States patient records in fiscal year 2016.
- Our industry-leading criteria, InterQual®, is used by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and over 4,600 hospitals and facilities to help ensure clinically appropriate care.
- Our leading imaging solutions are used in over 3,300 facilities across the United States and internationally.
With our customers and partners, we are helping to create a stronger, better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system. We are a significant part of today's healthcare market - playing a vital role in helping the system not only function, but also work smarter.