Change Healthcare Workflow Intelligence™
Workflow Intelligence is a vendor neutral, flexible medical imaging workflow rules engine for radiologists that consolidates interpretation and quality tasks in either single or multi-system environments to promote visibility and communication.Contact Us
Smart Workflow Solutions Start with a Smart Worklist
Improve productivity by aligning demand with supply. Dynamic assignment automatically escalates and assigns studies to the most appropriate, available physician.
Enable AI Prioritization of exams and detect image abnormalities with best-of-breed artificial intelligence algorithms.
Drive collaboration across the enterprise through a smart, universal worklist that incorporates quality and interpretations tasks in one place.
Measure and improve quality through best practice workflows like Anonymous Peer Review, Critical Results, Technologist Review, ED Radiology Communication, Mammo Image Review, and custom workflows that meet your facility’s unique needs
Improve efficiency by contributing to quicker turnaround times and reduced length of stay.
Measure your performance and visualize your data through analytics that are robust, scalable, and flexible.
Flexible Imaging Workflow Management for Today’s Complex Reading Environment
Automatic assignment and prioritization
- Advanced escalation model with up to 99 priority levels to balance and distribute workload, including: subspecialty, time of day, department, facility, urgency of study, etc.
- Seamless communication with colleagues both inside and outside the hospital through automatic notifications and real-time collaboration.
- Vendor-neutral solution incorporates studies from multiple PACS or facilities into a single worklist.
Enterprise-level quality workflows
- Standardizes quality workflows like peer review, critical results, technologist review, mammo image review and ED-radiology communication across any size organization.
- Integrated with PACS to ensure an uninterrupted workflow for radiologists and technologists.
- Anonymous peer review ensures focus remains on peer learning and quality improvement.
Customized solution for radiology practices
- End-to-end workflow, image management, viewing, and analytics solution.
- Intelligent worklist to orchestrate workflow across all sites, regardless of PACS.
- Consulting services to assess and optimize operations.
Talk to Sales 1-866-817-3813
Existing Customers: Need Assistance?Contact Customer Support
Balance Your Workload with our End-to-End Radiology Practice Solutions
Watch this brief video to learn how our affordable solutions for radiology practices and diagnostic imaging centers can help optimize productivity, measure quality and prove value to partners.
How An Intelligent Worklist Helps You Increase Efficiency and Improve Patient Care
Learn how workflow orchestration can help you balance your workload, improve efficiency, and meet turnaround time SLAs.
Productivity Solutions for Radiology Practices
Learn about Change Healthcare’s comprehensive, affordable suite of solutions designed to address the needs of radiology practices.
How Intelligent Radiology Workflow can Alleviate CIOs’ Top 4 Concerns
This paper describes both best practices and examples of ways in which workflow can deliver tangible value in the four areas CIOs value most.
Change Healthcare Workflow Intelligence Quality Overview
Change Healthcare Workflow Intelligence can help you automate and streamline your quality workflows.
Case StudyDownload Case Study
Roper Radiologists and Change Healthcare Workflow Intelligence™
Learn how Roper Radiologists measurably improved efficiency using intelligent workflow orchestration functionality provided by Change Healthcare Workflow Intelligence™.
Integrate Peer Review into Your Radiologists’ Practice
Find out how an automated, anonymous peer review workflow helps you reduce errors and meet regulatory requirements.
Tech QI: Improving Image Quality
Find out how a technologist review workflow from Workflow Intelligence can help you reduce costs and unnecessary exams.
Improve Productivity and Efficiency in Cardiology Workflow
Learn how Workflow Intelligence helps your cardiology department connect the clinical team and improve quality.
Meet MQSA Regulations with Mammo Image Review
Learn how to automate data collection for mammography image review to help meet emerging MQSA regulations.
Fact SheetDownload Fact Sheet
Use Modern Workflow Tools to Provide Value
Find out how intelligent workflow can help you improve your productivity and facilitate better patient care.
Streamline Radiology & Emergency Department Communications
Learn how ED Radiology Communication workflow benefits your patients by helping your physicians collaborate more effectively.