electronic payments representing $31.5B in value processed in 2016
Payment Network Advocate
A healthcare payments network for payers that want to minimize distribution costs by increasing electronic payment adoption via intelligent routing analytics and consolidating printing and correspondence.Contact Us
Reduce Payment Costs
Lower administrative burden by eliminating time-consuming, costly manual processes. Save costs associated with internal printing and fulfillment.
Decrease postage and print costs by consolidating printed correspondence, combining multiple payments, and participation in a postage cooperative.
Drive electronic payment adoption via broad array of electronic payment options offered through a single platform.
Determine the most cost-effective payment distribution channel via preference-based intelligent payment analytics.
Optimize Your Provider Payments
Numerous electronic payment modalities
- Change Healthcare uses a single network for claim processing, payments, and ERA, helping you minimize administrative costs of payment distribution by driving more electronic payments.
- Payment Network Advocate supports Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments via multiple networks; virtual card payments; and direct payments.
- The system uses preference-based intelligent payment analytics to determine the most cost-effective payment distribution mode and channel.
Cost-effective print and mail fulfillment
- Payment Network Advocate reduces postage and print costs by combining payments on behalf of multiple members to be mailed in a single payment. The system also consolidates printed correspondence.
- The system includes participation in the Change Healthcare HealthPayers USA Postage Cooperative, the nation’s first and largest healthcare postage co-op, which results in significant postage savings.
Providing Measurable Value
images fulfilled in 2014, representing $100B+ in payment value
providers accessible on network