Member Correspondence Advocate
A customizable communication product for health plans and administrators that want to improve member engagement through printed, telephonic, and electronic correspondence.Contact Us
Improve Member Communication
Transform communication into meaningful, interactive engagement channels. Capture attention and compel action with targeted information relevant to each member’s well-being.
Create a differentiated member experience through personalized, timely, omnichannel communications. Work to improve retention and foster trust with high-quality, customizable content.
Convert paper-based correspondence to digital content to align with select member preferences. Reduce administrative costs related to printing and postage.
Increase member communications through multiple channels, including printed, telephonic (IVR), and electronic correspondence.
Drive Engagement with Clear Member Communications
Customized welcome kits
- Personalized content describing benefits, member services, quality policies, and other pertinent information can create a strong first impression, instilling member confidence.
- Full-service fulfillment of all printing, assembly and mailing is included with Member Correspondence Advocate. High-quality, saddle-stitched booklets are printed in full color, as are the member identification cards.
- Clear explanation of benefits (EOBs) statements are written, formatted, and designed to be easily understood by your members which can lead to reduced claims confusion and fewer calls to customer service.
- Consumer-friendly EOBs can help you with your efforts to drive your member satisfaction and retention rates.
- EOBs include four-color design, and can be printed or delivered electronically. Options include consolidating to monthly or episodic delivery, reducing printing and postage costs and potentially improving member satisfaction.
- Printed, telephonic (IVR), and electronic correspondence options help increase your channels of communication. Wide array of correspondence options can be customized to meet your needs.
- Optional communications include explanation of payments (EOPs), checks, invoices/premium notices, year-end tax forms, electronic payments (ACH/VCC), electronic remittance advice (ERAs), denials, and authorization and compliance letters.