Home Care Operations Solutions
Solutions for home health and hospice agencies that help improve business processes by automating daily tasks, increasing staff efficiency, and streamlining documentation to help maintain compliance with evolving regulations.Contact Us
Improve Staff Satisfaction
Expedite initial visit scheduling by efficiently gathering the necessary information from your referral partners and quickly assigning visits to staff.
Oversee your operating budget, track performance against goals, and monitor expenses to marshal clinical resources to optimize profits.
Streamline communication with the referral source, schedulers, and clinicians through secure messaging options inside and outside your agency.
Eliminate the need for manual verification with automated system to help verify accurate mileage and that the care provider was at the geo location of the home for the time period captured.
Eliminate unauthorized visits by ensuring all visits are scheduled with the appropriate physician orders or authorizations.
Help improve the accuracy of mileage calculation and reduce agency expenses by providing directions based on the shortest route.
Work More Efficiently, Consistently and Accurately
Streamline the intake / referral process
- Expedite the patient intake process by using information from a prior admission. Attach referral documentation and other clinical documents to a patient’s file, available on demand on clinicians’ field devices.
- Role-based homepage displays referral staff’s current workload to monitor progress on processing referrals within agency-defined guidelines. Automated insurance verification and authorization facilitates a streamlined intake process.
- Integrated bereavement tracking and documentation helps you easily maintain Conditions of Participation (CoP) compliance.
Schedule resources efficiently
- View schedules by personnel or shift to quickly schedule staff, verify visit assignments, or realign resources to improve workflow. Minimum staffing level alerts help schedulers effectively manage licensure compliance.
- Optimize resources through smart scheduling that accommodates staff’s skill sets and geographic and linguistic preferences. Give clinicians more control and accountability by easily communicating schedules via laptop, telephone or smart phone.
- Provide access to up-to-the-minute hospice inpatient bed availability, so you can communicate information to referral sources at any time.
- Enhance hospice medication administration workflow by providing the information clinicians need in a single, pre-populated view of medications scheduled to be administered.
Improve compliance with automated tools
- Automatic mileage calculation increases accuracy and eliminates the need for manual calculations. Maximize clinician/aide performance by providing accurate driving directions using the shortest route.
- Mileage is documented directly to the visit, and is integrated with payroll to Improve agency workflow.
- Automated tools help improve compliance with state requirements for electronic visit verification. Reduce your risk by validating that your employees are providing services when and where ordered.
Communicate across your business
- Interactively attach message content to a patient’s admission via a streamlined process flow that includes the built-in ability to communicate with or without associating message content to the patient chart.
- Improve communication via an intra-agency messaging feature that allows all users access to send/receive messages from other users within Homecare Advisor and Hospice Advisor without a separate third-party application.
- Use field devices to enable flexible communication between your field staff and office staff for improved collaboration.
- Keep users informed of read and unread message status with an immediately visible homepage widget on their direct messaging accounts.