Home Care Interoperability Solutions
Interoperability solutions for home health and hospice providers that want to improve the delivery of patient care by enabling the sharing of clinical data across disparate providers and information systems.Contact Us
Collaborate Across the Care Continuum
Manage care transitions effectively to reduce treatment risks and help create a safe, positive patient experience.
Support continuous reductions in medication errors with secure exchange of key clinical information at the point of care.
Contribute to the MU2 10% TOC (Meaningful Use Phase 2 10% Transitions of Care) incentive with your hospital system.
Leverage the best connectivity option for each healthcare partner. Use a private, regional or state health information exchange (HIE), or choose direct messaging.
Connect patients to their healthcare providers in a confident and secure manner. Engage patients and their families with accessible, agency-branded personal health records.
Support patient and provider satisfaction by providing easy-to-access information. Help reduce costs and improve outcomes with readily accessible data.
Improve Staff, Physician and Partner Relationships
Exchange clinical documentation with other providers
- Use secure, HL7 standard messaging to transmit patient demographics from discharging hospitals to home health and hospice agencies. Keep demographic information and identifiers in sync.
- Use the standards of the CommonWell Health Alliance to coordinate patient clinical data with thousands of providers across the country, enabling better and more efficient decision making.
- Create, exchange, and view continuity of care documents (CCDs) that include codified data elements from the patient’s chart, providing a complete clinical picture of the patient.
Connect with physicians via their own EMR
- Increase physician satisfaction by incorporating clearly defined tasks into their daily workflow.
- Increase physician productivity and facilitate timely signatures through integration with their hospital’s electronic medical record.
Connect to physicians, pharmacies and PBMs
- Physicians can access the patient’s homecare or hospice chart from any Internet-enabled computing device, providing an electronic method for securely signing and returning orders.
- Provide physicians with access to their home care and hospice patients' orders and certifications. Alert physicians via email when orders are ready to be signed, speeding the process and reducing paper expenses.
- Physicians can use a timesheet to log the amount of time spent reviewing specific homecare patient cases. Timesheets can be easily edited, printed, and used for record keeping and Medicare billing.
- Preserve a single source of truth for hospice medications with an interface that is certified with multiple Pharmacy Benefit Managers and pharmacies.