Selina Fuller, PMP
PMP certified Professional with experience working within various points of the healthcare ecosystem identifying and seeking out better practices and implementing new technology for continuous improvements. Project managed 15+ projects multiple healthcare operations varying from system implementation, industry-wide surveys, to finance model creation. Proven problem-solver with expertise in managing projects across various scopes and supporting market research, data analysis, and promotional marketing efforts.
- Project Manager of an 8-month healthcare industry-wide survey project. Responsible for meeting deadlines, staying on budget, and coordinating between key stakeholders to keep the project on-time.
- Facilitated role of Market Intelligence Analyst responsible for external marketplace research, industry trends, market surveys, review of industry materials and more.
- Built and Implemented a new company-wide Employee Referral Program to reduce agency and attrition costs, while improving employee engagement.
- Change Management Lead for implementing new HR/ATS System: Workday company wide.
- Mapped and analyzed core components of Operations' Revenue Cycle Management Process in order to identify and implement optimization opportunities.
- PMP Certified
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- B.B.A. in Finance, The College of William & Mary