Robert has more than 15 years of multifaceted, cross-industry experience involving all phases of system development life cycle (SDLC). He has an extensive background in IT strategy and the implementation of management and technology solutions. Robert is proficient with new business activation, IT process excellence, offshore alternative sourcing arrangements, functional and technical capabilities, risk assessments, vendor selection and procurements, and custom and package implementations.
- Acted as an IT executive for a Mid-Atlantic health plan, including implementation of a population health management system, new health and wellness interface, and health incentive program interface
- Supported a comprehensive healthcare organization as executive in charge of management and process optimization
- Led performance/process improvement, streamlining, and onboarding of all new businesses for a large managed Medicaid health plan
- Master of Engineering, Western New England University
- Certified Pilot, Bridgewater State University