Healthcare professional with extensive experience in encounters development. Adept at business process analysis and modeling and agile project management. Expertise in business requirements gathering and data mining. Strong financial background with proficiency in cost-benefit analysis and advanced problem solving. Proficient in SQL and advance Excel modeling including pivots, array formulas, Vlookup, and index match.
- Developed business dashboards, real-time visualizations, insights and other client facing deliverables by working with multiple systems and analytical tools as a Manager, EDI Client Services, for a Florida-based health company.
- Directed the building and mapping of several EDI programs, including an enterprise solution which interfaced core back end system to the Edifecs encounter management platform as a Solutions Engineer.
- Provided support as a Senior Business Analyst for a south Florida healthcare management company.
- Worked closely with clients to ensure case management system operated properly and encompassed clients’ needs as an Account Manager.
- Extensive education and background in finance/accounting
- Agile project management experience
- Master of Science in Finance, University of Miami
- BBA (Specialization Finance), Florida International University
- Associate in the Arts (Specialization Accounting), Broward College